• No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Ukcuckwanabe

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
I'm the hubby And Were a white couple from near Yorkshire UK we are total newbs to all this just sexxxploring our fantasys and kinks for a long time I'd had fantasy to see and share my mrs with some hung blk guy lol weird I know but can't help it ?

I'm not the gay sissy cuck Type either I want to watch and join in too share her with some hung bbcs she is realy submissive too loves to be blindfolded and tied up in all sorts of positions and used she loves it blindfolded and tied also with spreader bars so she is totally sexxxposed for access to all areas.
We are looking for some good dogging spots too where I can take her night time on weekends after I pick her up from pubs and clubs after girly nights out when she's had a few drinks.
she's not had real bbc yet I've been trying for few years working her up to it but recently she is loving it getting In touch with her inner slut lol loves her real feel bbc toys and bedroom role play while she's tied to bed blindfolded and Im warming her up kissing touching licking ect then I use the bbc toy on her and pretend a blk guy has just taken over she goes wild toes curl n lot while she's saying she's a dirty slut and loves big black cock lol love to turn fantasy into reality tho I can't get the thoughts out of my head wanting to see her have sex with black guys am I normal???

I'm the hubby And Were a white couple from near Yorkshire UK we are total newbs to all this just sexxxploring our fantasys and kinks for a long time I'd had fantasy to see and share my mrs with some hung blk guy lol weird I know but can't help it ?

I'm not the gay sissy cuck Type either I want to watch and join in too share her with some hung bbcs she is realy submissive too loves to be blindfolded and tied up in all sorts of positions and used she loves it blindfolded and tied also with spreader bars so she is totally sexxxposed for access to all areas.
We are looking for some good dogging spots too where I can take her night time on weekends after I pick her up from pubs and clubs after girly nights out when she's had a few drinks.
she's not had real bbc yet I've been trying for few years working her up to it but recently she is loving it getting In touch with her inner slut lol loves her real feel bbc toys and bedroom role play while she's tied to bed blindfolded and Im warming her up kissing touching licking ect then I use the bbc toy on her and pretend a blk guy has just taken over she goes wild toes curl n lot while she's saying she's a dirty slut and loves big black cock lol love to turn fantasy into reality tho I can't get the thoughts out of my head wanting to see her have sex with black guys am I normal???
I don't know if that's normal. But you are certainly not alone! I am also extremely turned on when my wife has sex with her black lover. We are even going to have a biracial baby.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Many.jpg

Not sure if any of us are normal. What is normal? Is normal what everyone tells us? You are normal on this website. If you go to others that are not interracial, then you are not normal. Normal is what you live and feel. Screw what everyone else thinks. If you and your wife want to be involved in this lifestyle then go with it. You have one life and no one should tell you how to live it. Just our opinion.

Back