Am I being cucked unknowingly?

Those are signs but not proof somethings going on. Has she changed the style and type of her underwear to something skimpier or sexier? Has her personal area grooming different lately?

Something I would do, even though she isn't blowing you, go down on her before you fuck her especially when you think she may have cucked you that day or night as the case may be. I have a post somewhere on a thread here about doing that and finding that without question she had a large cock plow her earlier that day.

A regular inspection of her panties is a good place to start, lots of tell tale signs to be found there
.....There are kits you can purchase which detect even the slightest amounts of semen. So, if her soiled panties are showing semen, and you haven't had sex for a few days, then there is your proof. However, not finding semen does not prove she's not cuckolding you, but simply that she's not allowing her lover to cum inside her. You can purchase those semen test kits in most ******* stores, and they are readily available on-line.
.....Next question, however: Let's suppose you DO find semen in her panties; now what? Do you confront her with what you find, and what will be your direction should she admit it? This is not a game, and its no place to try to bluff your way through, because, if she's having sex with others, she'll most likely have sex with others again unless the reason she did have sex is corrected. In general, married women are less likely than married men to simply have sex with others IF her life with her spouse is a good one ... married women tend to be less spontaneous about sex outside their marriage.
.....So, if she has cheated on you, you should do a self-evaluation to determine what might have changed with you since the two of you were happier, and attempt to correct whatever needed. Then, decide if the marriage is worth moving forward or getting out of ... simply confronting her with a semen test is only going to increase the friction, if there is any. If you can sit and talk it out ... great, if she avoids talking, time to bail. Sounds like, to me, she's fallen out of love with you.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg ....pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

.....There are kits you can purchase which detect even the slightest amounts of semen. So, if her soiled panties are showing semen, and you haven't had sex for a few days, then there is your proof. However, not finding semen does not prove she's not cuckolding you, but simply that she's not allowing her lover to cum inside her. You can purchase those semen test kits in most ******* stores, and they are readily available on-line.
.....Next question, however: Let's suppose you DO find semen in her panties; now what? Do you confront her with what you find, and what will be your direction should she admit it? This is not a game, and its no place to try to bluff your way through, because, if she's having sex with others, she'll most likely have sex with others again unless the reason she did have sex is corrected. In general, married women are less likely than married men to simply have sex with others IF her life with her spouse is a good one ... married women tend to be less spontaneous about sex outside their marriage.
.....So, if she has cheated on you, you should do a self-evaluation to determine what might have changed with you since the two of you were happier, and attempt to correct whatever needed. Then, decide if the marriage is worth moving forward or getting out of ... simply confronting her with a semen test is only going to increase the friction, if there is any. If you can sit and talk it out ... great, if she avoids talking, time to bail. Sounds like, to me, she's fallen out of love with you.
View attachment 945399 ....View attachment 945402
Lots of women going to the gyms for exercise today. They meet people. Often this leeds to sex. Good sex. Awesome sex. All this aside from her marraige life. If the sexual relationship go on long enough and the husband is not included there will be problems. Often the husbands are included at some time

I have never seen my wife with someone else as of today but I feel I may be being cucked.

She no longer gives me blow jobs...been several months...and now she recently informed me I am no longer allowed to cum inside her, I have to pull out.

Do you think something may be going on? Please let me know your opinions.
Oh. Boy

Her pussy tasting like cum or latex is a dead giveaway. Also if your tongue now easily goes way further in than before is another sign, but that can also indicate play with big toys.

My tongue, starting in April, now goes all the way in my wife. I haven't fucked her in 6 months, and for over a year before that. It never fit in so easily ever before.

I have never seen my wife with someone else as of today but I feel I may be being cucked.

She no longer gives me blow jobs...been several months...and now she recently informed me I am no longer allowed to cum inside her, I have to pull out.

Do you think something may be going on? Please let me know your opinions.
By definition , a cuck knows his wife is having. Sex with other men. However , not all husband know this.

Her pussy tasting like cum or latex is a dead giveaway. Also if your tongue now easily goes way further in than before is another sign, but that can also indicate play with big toys.

My tongue, starting in April, now goes all the way in my wife. I haven't fucked her in 6 months, and for over a year before that. It never fit in so easily ever before.
"Big" , "Loose", or "sloppy" pussy are all signs of sex with Big Cock. Real or otherwise. Either way , she is getting more than just you. Lost of interest in your cock ( ie sex with you ). is also a huge flag

Back