am i bad for not wantin my man ?

cumslut4bbc

Female
Real Person
we use to just do 3somes then he said how hot it be to take a lover and the whole cuckin thing i really got in to it gets me off not leting him at this and makin him watch me take cock and clean up mmm. i have not had my man in me in over 2months but took the guy next door like every week he thinks im cheatin but i make my man hear and sometimes watch wat he gets:)and when my man trys to stick it in after he cleans i say no make me cum and i guess u can cum on my leg gets me off but i know he gets mad but so turnd on to lol any thoughts or? .

.... i want only thick big cocks to have this pussy;) cant wait to get my first bbc this site gets me so wet and helps couples :)

Well, you're more likely to hook up with another whiteboi, like yourself! :bounce: And it pisses off the black guys, too! :furious:

You need to decide what you really want and don't want. Do you know why you don't want your partner to fuck you? That is the first thing you need to figure out. Next you need to think about STD's, is contracting an STD a big deal to you or not? I came of age is the late 1960's, the PILL was common and STD's weren't and they were readily treatable. That is not the case anymore. For some people monogamy and monotony sound a lot alike. Maybe you are just one of those people that gets bored with relationships, or maybe you haven't found someone that really meets your needs. Regardless of what you end up doing you need to figure out what you want.

Well, you're more likely to hook up with another whiteboi, like yourself! :bounce: And it pisses off the black guys, too! :furious:
How would you know anything about what pisses off something you're most definitely not???doesn't piss me off in the least bit...that was a very ignorant statement:furious:

How would you know anything about what pisses off something you're most definitely not???doesn't piss me off in the least bit...that was a very ignorant statement:furious:

So, it doesn't piss you off when you think you're talking with a white female, and find out its a white, sissy male? It would most guys who are trying to hook up with a female. That was my point! I'll type slower next time. Sorry! :)

wow people on here are hella rude! i know to play safe unless i know them good no bare in this pussy or have a clean bill:) and MAC dont get wat u mean im a chick but wat i seen from ur comments u leave ur a ass and think everyone is a guy ..
I didn't think I was being rude in the least

@cumslut4bbc, ''AM I BAD FOR Not WANTING MY MAN.'' Well thats an overly obvious answer YES YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MONSTER! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR PARENTS.

NOW for all you sad, sad and ignorant laddies who think ''Black Men'' are Better than US ALPHA WHITE MEN Haha! This link is for you ''http://hungeuropeans.tumblr.com/archive'' (copy and paste).

~~~~~~~~You're welcome! ;)
A good part of the sexual experience takes place between the ears. If a woman believes that a black man will fuck her better he probably will. Only about 10% or so of all Caucasian women cross the color barrier. So if you are white you should continue to get pussy unless you are lousy in bed.

Back