Am I a whore ??

Whores fuck for $
But that is a dictionary definition and the definitions are not so so different. It appears to be a very fine line
Do what you want, but don't fuck with family. Seems like you can find dick anywhere. You're crossing a thin line there. In my case that would bring you a big problem and for sure a beat down.
Hope no one is beating anything else on you besides your pussy

slut
[ sluht ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR slut ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
Disparaging and Offensive. a sexually promiscuous woman, or a woman who behaves or dresses in an overtly sexual way.
Informal. a person with a seemingly insatiable but often undiscerning desire to do or have something specified:guilty of being a shoe slut;a book slut, reading five books at once.
Archaic.
  1. a *******; harlot.
  2. an immoral or dissolute woman.
  3. a dirty, slovenly woman.
whore
[ hawr, hohr or, often, hoor ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR whore ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a person who engages in promiscuous sex for money; *******.
Disparaging and Offensive. a person who is sexually promiscuous.
SEE MORE
verb (used without object), whored, whor·ing.
to act as a whore.
to consort with whores.
SEE MORE
verb (used with object), whored, whor·ing.
to put to a base or unworthy use (sometimes followed by out):He’s whoring out his skills by writing for popular magazines.
Obsolete. to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.

Just in the last couple weeks alone....
I let 2 guys connected thru work fuck me.
I'm having an affair with my husbands uncle.
I fucked a bouncer at a bar on a night out.
And I'm probably going to let my moms neighbor fuck me. We've been flirting.
Am I a whore?
Yes, yes you are. That's ok if that's what you want to be. Who cares what others think about you, do you need approval or opinions of others to determine your behavior?

I never liked the word " Whore " when it comes to women. I believe it is negative and often used in anger. Example : " YOU FUCKING WHORE " . Guess that may just be the way I take it.....

I prefer Dirty Girl. It's playful and has fun associated with it. And " You " young lady are the definition of a Dirty Girl and sounds like you are having fun. However, fucking the Uncle is pushing it .....:eek: But No Judgement here !

I know I don't want to be one of those people that says, " I did not have enough Sex or tried new and exciting things when I was younger ". So Rock On and No Regrets.

Willie

Just in the last couple weeks alone....
I let 2 guys connected thru work fuck me.
I'm having an affair with my husbands uncle.
I fucked a bouncer at a bar on a night out.
And I'm probably going to let my moms neighbor fuck me. We've been flirting.
Am I a whore?
Yes, you are a whore, but only because I think you want to be and it turns you on being one. Nothing wrong with a wife who's fucking around.

Back