Am I a pussy ?

Raj-the -cuck

Male
Gold Member
wow, my wife calls me a Pussy. I told her I am a man with dick how can she call me Pussy ? If I am a Pussy then all the men are Pussies too. Any ideas ?

wow, my wife calls me a Pussy. I told her I am a man with dick how can she call me Pussy ? If I am a Pussy then all the men are Pussies too. Any ideas ?
The word "pussy" has several meanings, and I'm pretty sure she is not referring to the slang word for the anatomy of a vagina ... she's probably comparing you to the characteristics of a weak or submissive man ... in other words, she see's you more a weak, girlie type of a man rather than a strong, alpha-type man.

The word "pussy" has several meanings, and I'm pretty sure she is not referring to the slang word for the anatomy of a vagina ... she's probably comparing you to the characteristics of a weak or submissive man ... in other words, she see's you more a weak, girlie type of a man rather than a strong, alpha-type man.
Ok thanks , you mean wimpy.

Pussy should be a compliment since they are so desirable and tough to boot, just subject your genitals to the abuse a pussy takes and see how you feel. Your wife probably just likes to remind you who the boss is. Most women on here remind the men who the boss is whenever they ride a black cock but of course it is a sharing thing.

Ok so you are on my side to call her bitch.
You can call her whatever you wish but be prepared to suffer the consequences my take is that you are submissive to her and she can do as she pleases, chances are also that she values you and will not hurt you too much lol

why take the fun out of it , you have a cuckold so you must know how to please one or maybe I am mistaken
Everyone is different. I have a different relationship with my husband. I'm not putting anyone down. I'm just stating the obvious. If you read between the lines you can see he enjoys it. And wants others to confirm it. Not sure what you are seeing. If this were my husband. He wouldn't need to talk about it with others to get some reaction. He accepts what I call him. Wether he likes it or not. There is nothing wrong with this thread at all. I'm just stating what I see. Sorry it bothered you!

Everyone is different. I have a different relationship with my husband. I'm not putting anyone down. I'm just stating the obvious. If you read between the lines you can see he enjoys it. And wants others to confirm it. Not sure what you are seeing. If this were my husband. He wouldn't need to talk about it with others to get some reaction. He accepts what I call him. Wether he likes it or not. There is nothing wrong with this thread at all. I'm just stating what I see. Sorry it bothered you!
it did not bother me and I got more from you that was interesting. I like getting a womans point of view, you sound very dominant and your husband must like that. Thanks for the education

incredible ass by the way if it is yours

it did not bother me and I got more from you that was interesting. I like getting a womans point of view, you sound very dominant and your husband must like that. Thanks for the education

Yes. Not a submissive women. Lol. But we are definitely not all the same. Thank God. Lo

And thanks for the compliment!l

Yes. Not a submissive women. Lol. But we are definitely not all the same. Thank God. Lo

And thanks for the compliment!l
I suspect that not submissive means a dominant female, my favorite type even though I am not naturally submissive but enough squeezing of my balls can convince me. Would love to hear how you developed lol and the rest of the pictures look real nice .

I suspect that not submissive means a dominant female, my favorite type even though I am not naturally submissive but enough squeezing of my balls can convince me. Would love to hear how you developed lol and the rest of the pictures look real nice .

You have been respectful. So of course. We are all different in good ways. I see I'm very different than most women or wives here. Yes I'm attracted to good looking black men. But I'm just not into the superior or slut wife type of thing. Don't want to be taken. Degraded. Owned. Slapped. Hair pulled. Nope. Just not me. I'll have my boyfriend outside of my husband. But he will adore and respect me. If not. I'm happy. So I have to be careful what I say here. I'm not like the others. And don't want to sound disrespectful to others.

Back