Am I a pussy ?

.....I just know if we were having a 3-some and the other guy showed me the least bit of disrespect, my wife would step right in and correct him, and possibly even tell him to leave.
.....Sharing your wife with someone is suppose to be enjoyable to the both of you, not just one. If the 2 of you enjoy a bull who "takes charge", making demands and giving orders, etc, that's one thing, but if its not on your menu of what is "fun" to you, then it has to stop or it damages the marriage. Cuckold movies have a lot of various scenarios to meet the interests of more people, but it doesn't mean you have to agree with all of them you see. For example, some movies show the husband dressed up in women's clothing, or sucking the bull's cock ... if these aren't what you enjoy, leave them out. The basic idea is to have fun and "enjoy the sex", and how it stimulates your relationship with your spouse after its over.
I agree with you and think that most women who really own their cucks cherish them and would not let anyone else abuse them. Kind of like only I am allowed to abuse my husband. Some people are into role play just like bdsm and it is all a game so abusing the husband is just part of the fun for all

Back