Always with my lover

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I've been spending most of my time with my lover Anthony for quite some time now and hardly anytime with my husband anymore. As you know it started by spending the weekends with him some time ago and now I'm with him all the time which I love. Hubby doesn't seem to mind at all so I keep staying there except when were together with the family. So I thought hubby and I need some time together again so I've book a vacation to reconnect a bit in April during our anniversary. I will miss being with Anthony while I'm gone but this will be good for hubby and myself. Any thoughts from my B2W family?

:qos: Tracey

I've been spending most of my time with my lover Anthony for quite some time now and hardly anytime with my husband anymore. As you know it started by spending the weekends with him some time ago and now I'm with him all the time which I love. Hubby doesn't seem to mind at all so I keep staying there except when were together with the family. So I thought hubby and I need some time together again so I've book a vacation to reconnect a bit in April during our anniversary. I will miss being with Anthony while I'm gone but this will be good for hubby and myself. Any thoughts from my B2W family?

Family first.

Tracey you are super hot mature and I was hoping that you booked this vacation in Egypt.
I would change my name by then and make it Anthony ???

I totally agree with you the hubby has feelings too...

Well, like the other replys, do you actually still love your husband? Why would you still be married to him if you do not want to be with him? Then be a big girl and file for divorce. And if your reply would be like "but I still want to be with him", then why don't you?

Well if the shoe fits, let your husband go file divorce and let him be happy elsewhere, why do all the wives want to hold on to the husband and keep him in misery, why do that , look you found a new man and that's it move on and let your husband move on too .

I guess your a person who is not playing fair enough.
No need to so called reconnect with him , I think it's more like hanging a carrot 🥕 on a stick in front of his face thing going on here , I can also say in my experience it could be he is the bread winner and she has her life Paid for and doesn't want to loose it so she is "" wink wink RECONNECTING with hubby to keep her good thing going along , cause God forbid She have to pay her way .
Then let's see how far and how long she enjoys her lover that she no longer has a PAID RIDE .
Sometimes it really Does come down to money.

Back