Always respect the black race

loveBLACKmen

Female
From
Mexico
It is important to always keep this in mind.

BLACK MEN & WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACES.

This is how the order of supremecy works.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN
ALL OTHER RACES OF WOMEN(ASIAN, HISPANIC, INDIAN, WHITE, ETC.)
ALL OTHER RACES OF MEN(ALL NON-BLACK MALES ARE AT THE BOTTOM)

Make sure to always be nice and honest and respectful to those who are above you and always do as the black man says. He is in charge, so listen to him.

It is just so crazy and incredible to me that just a matter of years ago Blacks were looked down upon and now here we are, all across the world, out in the open and literally praising and worship black people. I know I sure do but web sites like this one just reinforce what we were already thinking. Blacks are simply better than the rest and satisfying a black man will ultimately make your life meaningful and fulfilling.

All I can say is "Thank you. Thank you so much, sir for doing what you do and making me feel the way I do."

;)

It is just so crazy and incredible to me that just a matter of years ago Blacks were looked down upon and now here we are, all across the world, out in the open and literally praising and worship black people. I know I sure do but web sites like this one just reinforce what we were already thinking. Blacks are simply better than the rest and satisfying a black man will ultimately make your life meaningful and fulfilling.

All I can say is "Thank you. Thank you so much, sir for doing what you do and making me feel the way I do."

;)

And thanks to the black studs that keep my wife's white pussy pleased. It's because of you guys that she gives it away freely and only to black cock!!!!!

biggrin.png
All come from our seed

This is 100% right ... as a pathetic little dicklet mwm 47 ... I believe this is exactly right.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN

Make sure to always be nice and honest and respectful to those who are above you and always do as the black man says. He is in charge, so listen to him.

BLACK MEN
BLACK WOMEN

Historically, the Black Race was kept down because of rules and laws in society but as soon as these rules were lifted and Black People were on a more even playing field, They immediately exhibited Their Superior nature. That is why I rejoice when I see a Black Man take a white female because I know that Black Men are at the top of the genetic ladder and deserve to take ownership of the lower species white female. As a white male I realize I am the lowest form of human and unworthy of females and never entitled to complain. My role in life is simply to serve and worship my Superiors.

So in a time when the reckoning comes the white boi must know his place (my place) and serve well. The black man will take his rightful place of domination.

In reality this will happen subtly and slowly over the next 20 years ... but it is coming and each year we will see more proof. It will be given by white women and men willing as the new fad to serve black men ... just as the sexual revolution hit in the 60s/70s. My ******* is marrying a black man ... it is good and it is my wake-up call.

So in a time when the reckoning comes the white boi must know his place (my place) and serve well. The black man will take his rightful place of domination.

In reality this will happen subtly and slowly over the next 20 years ... but it is coming and each year we will see more proof. It will be given by white women and men willing as the new fad to serve black men ... just as the sexual revolution hit in the 60s/70s. My ******* is marrying a black man ... it is good and it is my wake-up call.
The ultimate submission to a black master would be to let him breed your girl, I suffer from plenty of cuckold angst as it is...
This would really show everyone in my life that I had accepted my role in life, to be their for her when she wants me and to be an enabler of more blacks.....

C
The ultimate submission to a black master would be to let him breed your girl, I suffer from plenty of cuckold angst as it is...
This would really show everyone in my life that I had accepted my role in life, to be their for her when she wants me and to be an enabler of more blacks.....

Cucky boi ... great post ... well written and couldn't agree more

hmmmmmmmmmm? if u believe in jesus christ or the messiah he is a african adam african and every one else in the bible the bible is all about black people the "white people " werent here on earth intill after the flood & noah and his 3 sons re populated the earth his ******* japheth the youngest of the 3 his ******* occupied the isles of the gentiles the shore territories of the mediterranean sea in europe then they traveled west,north &northeast of the moutain of ararat and the CAUCASUS MOUTAINS> JUST A LIL WISDOM OF YOURSELF MOST WHITE PEOPLE DNT KNO THIS

lol...thinkin i am on the wrong site.....but since most of u are men here lookin to get some from white chics ....who do u really think is on top.....
just throwin it out there:):p

I put the blackmale on top because I fear them so much. Even though it's the whitefemale I(we white males) place so high on the pedistool, and wanting the best for them, seeing negros rise from the lowest form on human life to emerge superior taking our sweet white princess from us.

that was said so sweetly:) i dont get the fear....we are all people here...but whatever works for u
I put the blackmale on top because I fear them so much. Even though it's the whitefemale I(we white males) place so high on the pedistool, and wanting the best for them, seeing negros rise from the lowest form on human life to emerge superior taking our sweet white princess from us.
@ (nocomp2bm) seeing negros rise from the lowest form of human life!???we are the cradle of civilization!!! greeks & romans came to africa to learn . we meaning the african race brought the romans out of the dark ages. learn your history lessons b4 u put black people in the bottom of the barrel everything comes from the black man wether u like to do your research or not . i see ignorance is bliss you sound racist or you were taught by racist. i bet right now u have a crucifix around your neck guess where that concept comes from ? egypt the ankh is the original cross! and the man on the crucfix!!!!!!!! is a african! so u been worshiping blackmen your whole life. PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE THE PICTURES IN THE BIBLE OR THE STATUES @ CHURCH HE MADE US OUT OF DIRT WHAT COLOR IS DIRT ?

that was said so sweetly:) i dont get the fear...ior .we are all people here...but whatever works for u

As an serior statesman whitemale I could see it coming like lying on a railroad track with a locomotive baring down on me. As a young boy amd a sports fan, all my idols were white but more and more blacks were allowed to compete with us it became obvious they were superior in physical activitise. White males taught them to play sports they took over. And when they were allowed to previously all white night clubs I saw the hot whitegirls I wanted fall for the bros. At the time it was painful but now it's the way nature intended.

oldshhool. I'm sorry if I offended you. Yes it's true I never studied much ancient history. I'm an American and followed american history. And yes. I grew up in all white environment. the whites were very racist and so were the black in thier all black environment.

Back