also in Belgium we like BBC

Would we make a chance getting through our live as a cuckoldcouple?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horns

Couple
After 4 years in our relation I suggested my girlfriend that I would love it if she would be dominant over me. Since february 23 we had our first 'threesome' where I was only watching. Since then I admitted that I was fantasizing about being her cuckold. She didn 't know about this so I slowly explained her and well here we are. The next step will be a big one but she is open to it...any helpfull advice always welcome.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 4 (2).jpg
    4 (2).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 148
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 2 (2).jpg
    2 (2).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 167
After 4 years in our relation I suggested my girlfriend that I would love it if she would be dominant over me. Since february 23 we had our first 'threesome' where I was only watching. Since then I admitted that I was fantasizing about being her cuckold. She didn 't know about this so I slowly explained her and well here we are. The next step will be a big one but she is open to it...any helpfull advice always welcome.
nice tits n ass she got

get her bred and watch those big tits being sucked on by a cute little mixed baby in public.
i have seen this in restaurants, white women breast feeding their mixed babys, one time in the booth right next to ours we could not help but watch a cute little black baby crying as loud as can be until his white mom held him to her large swollen tits and her baby stopped crying and started to breast feed, the tables all around cheered when her baby stopped crying, but then as patrons turned to look at mom and baby, a definite sexual charge was in the air, everyone stared as the white waitresses fussed over and helped the white mom with her black baby,....

Back