Alright to be honest

bigdgstacks

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I been in a few gangbangs and also a few cuckolds. Never met no one from b2w. But met a few from other sites i been on. When it comes to b2w. I get a high volume of messages. But most be all talk and when i get serious to meet up. They go ghost. Im not ugly,clean, and disease free. So it really messes me up and not understand why. I havent met with no hotwives or single white woman yet On here. But i see people pages and they be getting down and dirty. Im real and have many of videos proving. Im living this lifestyle. So woman tell me. Is it just me. Or is this site really is false like i feel. Cause people is all talk on here. Maybe im just to straight forward. With my word play with getting straight to the point. I dont know Inform me. Cause i wanna meet wives and singles and have fuck sessions. That would be alot of fun. Like the ones i encountered with already in life.

I been in a few gangbangs and also a few cuckolds. Never met no one from b2w. But met a few from other sites i been on. When it comes to b2w. I get a high volume of messages. But most be all talk and when i get serious to meet up. They go ghost. Im not ugly,clean, and disease free. So it really messes me up and not understand why. I havent met with no hotwives or single white woman yet On here. But i see people pages and they be getting down and dirty. Im real and have many of videos proving. Im living this lifestyle. So woman tell me. Is it just me. Or is this site really is false like i feel. Cause people is all talk on here. Maybe im just to straight forward. With my word play with getting straight to the point. I dont know Inform me. Cause i wanna meet wives and singles and have fuck sessions. That would be alot of fun. Like the ones i encountered with already in life.
You are so damn right !!! Unfortunately there are so many fakes here and many couples are represented by the male partner where the female is unaware of her partner's posts here.
Many male partners here are just dreaming and they are fantasising only that some BBC would fuck their wives but in reality they are not serious or their wives are not ready for that.
So just take it easy and try to find some of the genuine ladies or couples here who are really interested in sex with BBC and just ignore the rest who are only dreaming.

You are so damn right !!! Unfortunately there are so many fakes here and many couples are represented by the male partner where the female is unaware of her partner's posts here.
Many male partners here are just dreaming and they are fantasising only that some BBC would fuck their wives but in reality they are not serious or their wives are not ready for that.
So just take it easy and try to find some of the genuine ladies or couples here who are really interested in sex with BBC and just ignore the rest who are only dreaming.
Thanks and your so right

Agree bro and here in Tampa it seems like a lot of bs also I use to meet a lot of people but now just white guys dream to much and the wives never meet anymore so I gave up on this site and when you ask to verify they run away or disappear

Agree bro and here in Tampa it seems like a lot of bs also I use to meet a lot of people but now just white guys dream to much and the wives never meet anymore so I gave up on this site and when you ask to verify they run away or disappear
Its just weird i have others tho from other sites. But i thought this one was truly just about white woman wanting black but i see its starting to seem like bull

Don't let a lack of success on this site weigh on your self esteem. Take it with a grain of salt- the internet, when it comes to sex related sites, is a cess pool of horny dudes. Women don't need to go on websites to find sex. At last call, the least attractive woman in bar can get a dude to go home with her if she wants.

Don't let a lack of success on this site weigh on your self esteem. Take it with a grain of salt- the internet, when it comes to sex related sites, is a cess pool of horny dudes. Women don't need to go on websites to find sex. At last call, the least attractive woman in bar can get a dude to go home with her if she wants.
What your saying is right. But i thought the website. Is based on interraical people.who enjoy encountering sex session opportunities.

This is mostly a fantasy site with a fraction of a fraction of real couples / females that would really meet up real time for sex. But we do exist. If you are looking to meet other real people that hook up for sex there are swinger sites like LifestyleLounge or SwingLifestyle, that are way more successful for meeting other like minded people in your area.
Requiring paid memberships also weeds out a lot of the looky-loos (not sure of that spelling) as real and serious people will pay money to have a better chance at meeting other real and serious people.. and then you generally find more people in your immediate area. B2W is way too broad and not very 'area specific' as the swinger sites get. Even though you can search this site for more immediate areas you then run into the issue you have mentioned above about fakes, flakes, etc..

Singe guys still have a harder time meeting couples, as swinging is mostly a couples w/ couples lifestyle (or couples looking for single females), but some couples, like ourselves and @Elelator_Cpl , do meet up with single males, like yourself. *We mention Elelator_Cpl because we know them personally and know they too are the real deal.

And just to throw it out there, we always had great success with Craigslist.. we know all the issues with that but there are always a diamond in the rough. We have meet numerous great guys on there and although some were a one-time NSA encounter some did become "friends" and fucked my wife many many many times over the years.

So don't be discouraged using this site as the be-all-end-all to finding great couples in the BBC lifestyle.
It is the WWW after all ... the Wonderful World of Weirdos..

Have fun, be safe and take pictures!

Last edited:
T
This is mostly a fantasy site with a fraction of a fraction of real couples / females that would really meet up real time for sex. But we do exist. If you are looking to meet other real people that hook up for sex there are swinger sites, like LifestyleLounge or SwingLifestyle, that are way more successful for meeting other like minded people in your area.
Requiring paid memberships also weeds out a lot of the looky-loos (not sure of that spelling) as real and serious people will pay money to have a better chance at meeting other real and serious people.. and then you generally find more people in your immediate area. B2W is way too broad and not very 'area specific' as the swinger sites get. Even though you can search this site for more immediate areas you then run into the issue you have mentioned above about fakes, flakes, etc..

Singe guys still have a harder time meeting couples, as swinging is mostly a couples w/ couples lifestyle (or couples looking for single females), but some couples, like ourselves and @Elelator_Cpl , do meet up with single males, like yourself. *We mention Elelator_Cpl because we know them personally and know they too are the real deal.

And just to throw it out there, we always had great success with Craigslist.. we know all the issues with that but there are always a diamond in the rough. We have meet numerous great guys on there and although some were a one-time NSA encounter some did become "friends" and fucked my wife many many many times over the years.

So don't be discouraged using this site as the be-all-end-all to finding great couples in the BBC lifestyle.
It is the WWW after all ... the Wonderful World of Weirdos..

Have fun, be safe and take pictures!
Thanks for the feedback and giving me info. That was needed

Female half here. Thought I'd add my 2 cents. We have met a couple of real men from this site. What we are looking for is a real person for an ongoing "relationship", or fwb, boyfriend, whatever word you want to use. One of these men is wonderful, just what I want, but lives 5 hours away so you can imagine the frequency of visits. Yea, well, endless texts but only met once. My frustration is with not being able to find someone real who is close. Guess I can't have everything. So....bottom line...there are some of us who are real. And there are some men looking for the same thing. Just wish he was closer.

Back