Alphacuck/recruiter for BBC

Hello, alpha cuck with BBC fiance. Firm supporter that white women all go black. Biggest turn on is watching beautiful white girls submitting to the BBC and becoming BBC only. My fiancé submitted years ago and now helps me recruit new white women who haven't been blacked yet or don't know any better. I have submitted 5 girls I dated this year as well as my fiancé being at their mercy. I have plenty of pics and vids of my hot redhead fiancé slaving to BBC. She is always available for any BBC that come to our area. If any white men who need advice feel free to message me anytime. BBC sluts feel free to rub in my face what I can't have and continue being the goddesses you are.

Hello, alpha cuck with BBC fiance. Firm supporter that white women all go black. Biggest turn on is watching beautiful white girls submitting to the BBC and becoming BBC only. My fiancé submitted years ago and now helps me recruit new white women who haven't been blacked yet or don't know any better. I have submitted 5 girls I dated this year as well as my fiancé being at their mercy. I have plenty of pics and vids of my hot redhead fiancé slaving to BBC. She is always available for any BBC that come to our area. If any white men who need advice feel free to message me anytime. BBC sluts feel free to rub in my face what I can't have and continue being the goddesses you are.

I hope you will find more women to follow your noble quest and convince more white guys to out-cuck you and donate their women to this cause. Unlikely any of you are near me, but who knows?

Where are you guys? I got a hot petite white gf.. Never had a bbc. Im latino.. She just turned 18 we are new to this hit me up. Might be willing to donate my slut if close enough or goes well.

Doubt we are local as I'm in Canada, but undoubtedly there must be black guys closer to you.

I hope you will find more women to follow your noble quest and convince more white guys to out-cuck you and donate their women to this cause. Unlikely any of you are near me, but who knows?
Thanks! It's getting easier and easier. Converting other men to out-cuck not so much but their wives and gfs are coming to me with curiousity. Nearby neighbor's wife got blacked. Too bad he doesn't know yet, he could have watched. We are in Texas so yeah no where near Canada. You are surrounded by white women which are all needed to be blacked. Have fun!!!

Thanks! It's getting easier and easier. Converting other men to out-cuck not so much but their wives and gfs are coming to me with curiousity. Nearby neighbor's wife got blacked. Too bad he doesn't know yet, he could have watched. We are in Texas so yeah no where near Canada. You are surrounded by white women which are all needed to be blacked. Have fun!!!

Thanks but if Canadian women want me so much, why am I spending so much of my time looking for women in the USA?

Thanks but if Canadian women want me so much, why am I spending so much of my time looking for women in the USA?
Hmmm, I'm not sure maybe I need to come out there and do some recruiting. I'm a attractive white guy that will lurer them in and eventually get them to do a 3-way with a black friend. Then go from there. Black one and get her addicted then she tells her friends then they all get interested and start looking your way.

Interesting that you are so aggressive turning women into BBC sluts, which you know is very addictive. But alpha/cuck does not seem to coexist so am confused. My hubby is a very submissive cuck which seems more typical. Regardless, all women deserve to experience BBC!

Hmmm, I'm not sure maybe I need to come out there and do some recruiting. I'm a attractive white guy that will lurer them in and eventually get them to do a 3-way with a black friend. Then go from there. Black one and get her addicted then she tells her friends then they all get interested and start looking your way.

You can try. If you get to Toronto you will find it's a mecca for people all over the world. When they get here they tend to stay within their own communities and their own cultural ghettos. They also tend to bring their own biases and from my personal experience growing up, few are willing to explore being with a black guy, and even if she liked the idea, she would be fearful of the reaction from her family or community. Other places, mostly all Caucasian communities, north of here like Collingwood or Innisfil are just so hideously racist it is not an option, and it'd be easier to ******* toothpaste back into the hole it came out of with your bare hands into a toothpaste tube then to even entertain to do what you are suggesting. But you can try if you don't mind being beaten up and tarred and feathered, if they are generous.

Interesting that you are so aggressive turning women into BBC sluts, which you know is very addictive. But alpha/cuck does not seem to coexist so am confused. My hubby is a very submissive cuck which seems more typical. Regardless, all women deserve to experience BBC!
Hey Beth! I used that term to differentiate from a sissy cuck. And yes, the term Alpha Cuck does exist. Baiscally, we are studs that like to share.I like to fuck like a stud but love to share her wih BBC. Over the years I just like the performance that black guys offer, white guys are too behind on kink and I'm tired of having to direct lol! I dont lick or clean up sissy *******. I'm tan, ripped, and do well win the ladies. I have trouble meeting women and introducing them the wild side of BBC. I also have an insane attraction for woman who are BBC sluts especially when you girls say BBC only.

Back