Allowing the Bull to spend the night ......

M

mwfcltnc

Curious if this is a tough choice for others depending on individual circumstances .... the choice is clear with me since I prefer the encounters to carry on for several hours and make a lover feel comfortable and welcome...could care less what the neighbors think ;)

My lover stays the night quite often. My husband works 24 hr shifts at a time so it works out really good for me and there's been many times specially on the weekend that when he stays that when hubby comes home in the morning he will actually have breakfast ready for us when we wake up. But I also spend a lot of nights at his place also.

Although it would be a massive turn on to fuck a guy in our marriage bed, I have not brought anyone back to our house to stay over. I have grown up children living at home, they have met my guy when hes brought me home but would be a step too far to see him come out of our bedroom the next morning and hubby on the sofa! X

Although it would be a massive turn on to fuck a guy in our marriage bed, I have not brought anyone back to our house to stay over. I have grown up children living at home, they have met my guy when hes brought me home but would be a step too far to see him come out of our bedroom the next morning and hubby on the sofa! X
I am always in the marriage bed of my slut ;) its a GREAT HUGE TURN ON , when i fuck her on his side of bed ;)

You would love to leave a great wet patch for him to sleep on! I would make sure I didnt change the sheets for a while, your smell would stay in the bed! X
I always wear GUERLAIN pour Homme which will really leave not only my wet spot BUT will wear my SMELL for long time :devil::mstickle:, i do fucking make sure of that ;) great minds always think alike woohoo

we have never had one spend the night but we have had many a BBC in our marriage bed. We are currently seeking a regular lover/bull and I hope it leads to her spending the night at his place

The first time we invited our friend, Edwin, to spend a weekend with us was no big deal, if you exclude the activity between Pam and he that is! Neighbours! Who cares? We definately don't give a damn what they may think. That's why we live almost in the middle of a ten hectare piece of land we have. On the other side of the coin, just so long as Edwin is giving Pam all the big black cock she can handle, what else matters. Edwin and Pam have shared the master bedroom numerous times. Anything to keep the little woman happy and satisfied!

That is a hot scenario. I meet my bulls at home as it is much more comfortable but they leave afterwards. My hubby wants them to stay overnight so that he car hear us fucking during the night and also in the morning when we wake up. May be soon. Need to find the right playmate for this to happen :)

I have retired from "quickies" unless a) I'm being compensated or b) they are smoking hot and I am extremely horny. One of my first and most satisfying long-term cuck-Bull relationships involved me spending the night whenever I so chose. I got a taste of what I wanted and now I won't settle for less.

Curious if this is a tough choice for others depending on individual circumstances .... the choice is clear with me since I prefer the encounters to carry on for several hours and make a lover feel comfortable and welcome...could care less what the neighbors think ;)

Oh, thats not normal? I've spent so many nights at a lovers home....

They usually stay the night. My wife is usually still fucking them when i go to bed. She does like to fuck them also first thing in the morning. Many a time i have fallen asleep to her still fucking her bull and then woken up rhe next morning with her riding him
Sounds like my nights.

Back