All white girls should owned by black

I love seeing white women go black!
Me too. I was friends with a 50 yr old BM when in HS He was hung like a horse. One day he got me ******* and started talkin sex. He explained how WW all wanted BBC. I thought he was joking until he pulled his out. I fkn melted. Afterwards he started talking me into bringing him young White girls. Word got sroubd about my buddy and I had girls begging mevto "take them out" knowing they wanted thst blk cock. In the end I did everything he told me to do inc dropping my own gfs off and introducing him to my mom and aunt! Talk about a famous bbc he had one.

Yes because "owning" people and "supremacy" are good things to many on this forum.

I thought those were bad things. My mistake obviously.
You must realize when a WW is taken and serviced by a BM she usually ends up being OWNED. Thats just a fact. Im sure somedsy there will be legal ways to accomplidh this up and coming phenomenon. Perhaps permanent tatoos etc. Its not fair for a WW to go through life living a lie. Married to a weak joke yet having a blk bull thst rules her. This will take time but something has to give. Until then WW thst go blk will be owned. Some WW thstvhave numerous lovers beforecgoing black may take a little longer to own. Her pussy will be different once a blk bull pounds it good though. Ive seen sooooo many petite quiet ww get oened it hilarious. And it doesnt take long for them to get bold and let you know it too. Those kind of owned sluts are so cool.

You must realize when a WW is taken and serviced by a BM she usually ends up being OWNED. Thats just a fact. Im sure somedsy there will be legal ways to accomplidh this up and coming phenomenon. Perhaps permanent tatoos etc. Its not fair for a WW to go through life living a lie. Married to a weak joke yet having a blk bull thst rules her. This will take time but something has to give. Until then WW thst go blk will be owned. Some WW thstvhave numerous lovers beforecgoing black may take a little longer to own. Her pussy will be different once a blk bull pounds it good though. Ive seen sooooo many petite quiet ww get oened it hilarious. And it doesnt take long for them to get bold and let you know it too. Those kind of owned sluts are so cool.
You must realize that people today in the world are actually owned in the literal sense as slaves. Not 200 years ago but right now. There is no need for any crying about what
nobody living now did if you want to "own".

Just like people on here throw around the word "supremacy" over a body part then go cry in the street that somebody else is a supremacist.

The hypocrisy is staggering.

Anytime a well endowed black male (the vast majority) has extended sexual relations with a white soman he fkn OWNS her. She may be ****** to continue living a farse but ber mind and pussy and ass belongs to the black man. Ive seen white bitches go crazy over bbc. And its getting morseso every day.
I had one White gf thst I begged fir anal and she refused. I introfuced her to a hung blk man thst I knew well and made an excuse to leave them alone. I came back for her a few hours later. He met me at the door with a towel wrapped sround him smiling and TOLD me she wasnt feeling good (lie) and they thought it would be best for me to return the next day. I did as ordered. The next day she came out smiling and git in the truck. She hugged me and told me thsnk you. Later he told me she gave him her booty and he banged her bottom out with that 11" cock. She broke off with me a couple weeks laterand literally smothered him after that. He fkn OWNED her ungil he died. Bbc is stronger than you know.

I signed an ownership contract with a guy I was seeing and found it a massive, but tiring, sexual thrill. Having to do everything he wanted sexually, to go round his place at a moments notice, to make certain changes to myself etc. But, to be honest, I still felt in control.
It was suggested to me that to be truly owned a woman should let the guy take very embarrassing photos/vids and give him emails of family, friends and work colleagues to send them to if the woman doesn't do everything she is told to. That's 100% ownership, but also a very risky thing to do! Needless to say I didn't let my guy do that! X

Yea had as vid on my laptop and nearly sent it to my boss by mistake just realized at last minute don't think she would be admuse seeing me riding a very big blck cock

Back