All the Bragging.

D

Daphne&D

You know what makes me crack up laughing on here? It's the so called 'Bulls' who do a lot of jaw jaw, but cannot back it up. And never turn up for a meeting :furious:

I know there are genuine guys on here. Reading posts and peoples reactions to their meeting etc with the guys says enough, but why on earth do guys go to the trouble of arranging meetings and never even bother to back it up.

I have seen the posts where they say take care, see if they have 'verified' against their name, take time to get to know someone before acting. All well and good. But it doesn't stop the oxygen thieves from sucking a lot of the fun out of being here by being as far away from genuine as one could imagine.

My personal experience is that the verification of a person doesn't work, they can be verified and still be a 'catfish'.

I apologies to the genuine guys on here. I have a very good idea of who you are by the other 'ladies and couples' reactions to you and by their posts.

To the catfish on here get a life for god's sake.

If this posted in the wrong place my apologies and thanks for letting me get this off my rather nice chest :mstickle:

Netherlands huh, you too far for me to come and back up all the Bull i dish, but I ensure you I could back it up. Send me a plane ticket, or lets go dutch on it ;) and then you can come back to this post and say -thank you blacktowhite for sending me what I've been searching for - a real-life genuine Bull who gave me the fucking of a lifetime. Send me a private message to discuss more.

See the post right above yours here to see I'm real:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pictures-of-real-wives-for-the-bulls.6400/page-60#post-536343

But I agree with you - there is too much catfishing and people not serious about meeting on here. Any fakes call them out.

Wish I could afford that. But then again Bf and I have plans to visit the US. When we're not sure but it could be fun. I will message you and we can maybe start thing off

Hey Daphne,

Fellow Dutchies here. We are looking for a well endowed bull and have been disappointed too. I think there's a simple reason for it tho; numbers. They are against you/us. The number of people with the physique AND mind to indulge you in this fetish is fairly small.

Most men, yes even black men, are regular sized. What's in the name ey?

Then from the pool of candidates, there will be some that are not interested in you and vice versa for a plethora of possible reasons. Then they need to use the same website or frequent places you do. And live in close enough. Add to that we are from the the Netherlands and this fetish is not as widespread as in the US so there are less places to go online and word of mouth is less prevalent (queen of spades is pretty meaningless here for instance)

If you're relying on the verification format used here, to determine if a person is real or fake, you're an idiot.
Only way to go is Skype. Practically all tech equipment for the past 6-8 years have video capability built in. So, ifyou find someone you want to meet and they won't cam ... forget 'em and do something more resourceful, like mix a batch of margaritas.
gif_Yellowball-drunkMargarita.gif Mac

Netherlands huh, you too far for me to come and back up all the Bull i dish, but I ensure you I could back it up. Send me a plane ticket, or lets go dutch on it ;) and then you can come back to this post and say -thank you blacktowhite for sending me what I've been searching for - a real-life genuine Bull who gave me the fucking of a lifetime. Send me a private message to discuss more.

See the post right above yours here to see I'm real:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pictures-of-real-wives-for-the-bulls.6400/page-60#post-536343

But I agree with you - there is too much catfishing and people not serious about meeting on here. Any fakes call them out.
Haha, look at this http://uhuru.chatgirl.nl/
Edit: https://www.tineye.com/search/68cb307ae0f49272dd43b7cb78f124d76d7d83fe/

Looks like it's been used on xhamster too.

The internet has made trolls and fakes inevitable. Back in the day you had to buy a swinger magazine, maybe see a Polaroid (most places would not develop sexual content) and then write back a letter on paper and pay the magazine for the ad and some charged to forward the letters to you.

You did get a few no-shows (learned to never buy the motel room first) and probably about half had added at least 1"-2" to what they claimed. It did not happen often but if the lady decided not to fuck the guy for whatever reason (poor hygiene, not attractive, seemed mentally unstable) a couple got mad.

I had one lady who provided any guy who showed up with at least a handjob or a blowjob if no pussy. She started out where if the guy got the green light to the room he was going to get pussy even if he pretty much lied- like promised 8" and delivered 6". She had the idea at first "well I got him hard and we are up here naked so why not" but eventually decided that she was rewarding guys who lied and cut back to sucking them off. She always felt guilty if she got a guy hard and did not help him nut.

The thing like Skype makes it easier with instant communication, plus face and cock can be viewed live and up close. But answering blindly on the internet is just asking for BS, no guy answering you on the internet is going to claim anything less than 7" and most will say at least 8". Half of them are trolls who are stringing you along and can't show up because they may be the polar opposite of what they claim like the pictures above with te fat guy saying he may be too big.

If you're relying on the verification format used here, to determine if a person is real or fake, you're an idiot.
Only way to go is Skype. Practically all tech equipment for the past 6-8 years have video capability built in. So, ifyou find someone you want to meet and they won't cam ... forget 'em and do something more resourceful, like mix a batch of margaritas.
View attachment 429610 Mac
Guys, I would say you’ve hit the nail right on the head. We’ve had a open relationship for over forty years. Swingers or whatever you want to call us. Everything done by mail or phone mostly by PO boxes for privacy. Met some great people, guys, couples . It was work setting things up many times several letters back and forth leading to meeting when no one turned up. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell there are still way more dreamers, wishers, and BS artist’s than players. With this internet they don’t even have to buy stamps.

Back