All that I want is someone for occassional meetings!!

I am 40 years old, married white woman and have had this desire inside of me for a long time. I have attempted to act on it, but find myself too shy to approach a black man and tell him that I am married, and I don't want to change my situation, but I would love to have a FWB for occassional meetings. How do I find someone willing...how do I approach a man and propose this??

i would start off slow and then just be upfront with that and let him know whats going on and you want a FWB and then see how that goes.

a smile goes a long way to the one your intersted in.

Lewis

I am 40 years old, married white woman and have had this desire inside of me for a long time. I have attempted to act on it, but find myself too shy to approach a black man and tell him that I am married, and I don't want to change my situation, but I would love to have a FWB for occassional meetings. How do I find someone willing...how do I approach a man and propose this??

nice post..in Discussions, some are trying to broaden the site to attract more women like yourself..not ready for a full blown hedonistic lifestyle, but wants to enjoy a BlackMan for Adult Fun..see thread How or Should B2W be Broadened and contribute..we need more women and others who want to 'cross over'..if you like contact OldSchoolPlayer25@gmail.com

I agree with Lewis. As humans none of us enjoy the experience of being rejected but we desire what we want. We HAVE to ask for those things.

Back