All kitty Kat's need a scratching pole..

WhtKitty

Female
From
LA, US
I just wanted to introduce myself. My screen name is Wht Kitty. Feel free to call me B though. I'm married. We've been in the lifestyle for years. We have recently moved away from that to an open marriage. This is working much better for me because I don't want to have sex with other white men besides him.
I've finally owned the fact this kitty has went black.

I just wanted to introduce myself. My screen name is Wht Kitty. Feel free to call me B though. I'm married. We've been in the lifestyle for years. We have recently moved away from that to an open marriage. This is working much better for me because I don't want to have sex with other white men besides him.
Hello Baby! just come and enjoy all you can of black cocks, life is short and you have to fuck, that's all! I want to see your pussy for me!

Welcome to the dark side, B! Glad you joined our little corner of the web. Relax and enjoy exploring your dark side. I'd love to introduce you to the carnal joys and pleasures of my bbc :)

Back