ALL BLACKCOCKS ACCEPTED. KEEP THEM CUMING!!

Hey HUNG BLACK BULLS. My name is Kelli, and im finally ready to find out what all the big black cocktalk is all about. Im not familiar with what exactly cuckold is, but honestly I dont give a fuck if my bf is ok with it or not.

I NEED TO SUCK, FUCK, AND DRAIN THE NUT OUT OF EVERY BLACK COCK I CAN GET MY HANDS MOUTH AND PUSSY AROUND.

Everyday I catch myself day deeaming about a few BLACK BULLS WITH THICK 10 inch+ DICKS BEING DRILLED IN AND OUT OF EVERYHOLE ON MY LITTLE PHATASS BUT STILL PETITE BODY.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, IM BEGGING THE ENTIRE BLACK BULL COMM.850.UNITY. EVEN IF YOU DONT.400.LIVE CLOSE. STILL TXT ME.9165.AN STIMULATE MY MIND WITH YOUR BBC PICTURES AND VIDEOS.

BUT IF YOU DO LIVE IN THE NORTH FLORIDA AREA..
View attachment 1487918 View attachment 1487888 View attachment 1487889 View attachment 1487892 View attachment 1487903 View attachment 1487918 WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAITIN ON???

COME TEACH ME HOW TO BE A BIG BLACK COCK WHORE.
With those full juicey lips and big green eyes...you shouldn't have a problem attracting guys

Hey HUNG BLACK BULLS. My name is Kelli, and im finally ready to find out what all the big black cocktalk is all about. Im not familiar with what exactly cuckold is, but honestly I dont give a fuck if my bf is ok with it or not.

I NEED TO SUCK, FUCK, AND DRAIN THE NUT OUT OF EVERY BLACK COCK I CAN GET MY HANDS MOUTH AND PUSSY AROUND.

Everyday I catch myself day deeaming about a few BLACK BULLS WITH THICK 10 inch+ DICKS BEING DRILLED IN AND OUT OF EVERYHOLE ON MY LITTLE PHATASS BUT STILL PETITE BODY.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, IM BEGGING THE ENTIRE BLACK BULL COMM.850.UNITY. EVEN IF YOU DONT.400.LIVE CLOSE. STILL TXT ME.9165.AN STIMULATE MY MIND WITH YOUR BBC PICTURES AND VIDEOS.

BUT IF YOU DO LIVE IN THE NORTH FLORIDA AREA..
View attachment 1487918 View attachment 1487888 View attachment 1487889 View attachment 1487892 View attachment 1487903 View attachment 1487918 WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAITIN ON???

COME TEACH ME HOW TO BE A BIG BLACK COCK WHORE.
I got one for u to work on

You will not be dreaming about Beautiful Big Black Cock no more. It will be your new reality, so get used to it. Once you taste it, feel it, and experience the incredible thrill, excitement, pleasure and satisfaction it gives you, you will become so hooked, addicted and infatuated by sucking and fucking Big Fat Juicy Cock and taking Black cum, it will control and consume your life powerful BBC develop such a grow strong obsession hooked begging worship obedient submit hynotize control you dominate loyal to BBC, consume your lifeyou will crave drop everything lack any control dependant habit enslave them dedicated respect and honour infatuated Big BlackComb Cock whore realise rule your thoughts intense fascination stimulation irresistible compulsive uncontrollable attached corrupt dedicated seduced temptations possess desire hunger appetite unstoppable chaotic desperate dedication deviation appetite hunger desire possess seduced admit drawn attached expose submit discover temptations accept concede uncontrollable captivating conquer compulsive overpowering forceful.slave serve mesmerized captivated hyponitised tempt attract lure indulge entice trap transform convert spell transfixed saturated seized distract engage keen eager enthusiastic interest absorbed compulsive deny supernatural surpassing tremendous convincing serve sublime awe-inspiring supreme superb blissful elevating escalating intense excessive adventurous trap deviant absolute ferocious ruthless mischievous depraved degraded daring twisted focal point backbone evolve changed turned reshape revolutionizing adjust conducted orchestrated embraced instruct willingness dictate command distract overwhelmed establish creation construct build plant indulge plunged climbed escalating emerged increase grow roar advanced progression elevation leap overlow surged accelerated occupied invade conquer seize secured employ absorbed involved
With those full juicey lips and big green eyes...you shouldn't have a problem attracting guys
You will not be dreaming about Beautiful Big Black Cock no more. It will be your new reality, so get used to it. Once you taste it, feel it, and experience the incredible thrill, excitement, pleasure and satisfaction it gives you, you will become so hooked, addicted and infatuated by sucking and fucking a Big FatJuicy Black Cock and taking Black cum, it will control and consume your life, creating an intense obsession and fascination. Eventually you will submit to the dominance of a Big Black Cock, realizing the tremendous power and superiority it posseses, transforming you into a desperate and dedicated crazed Big Black Cock Slut. You will be obedient and embrace his commands and instructions. Your willingness and enthusiasm to learn and to be loyal, will motivate him to train you and employ you as his slave to serve,
to respect, honour and to fully worship his Big Black Dick and his Big Black heavy Balls, satisfying his ferocious appetite to be pleasured. His seduction, persuasion and guidance will trap you into a ******* type of spell, making you attached to and dependant on his irresistibly Beautiful Big Black Cock. Your appetite, hunger and desire for his BBC will escalate, developing and growing so strong, you will be craving for him, and you will be required to drop everything, losing any form of self control, and eventually you will be ****** to beg exposing your new found weakness, being more addicted tto his BBC, than a dug user is with a raging habit, surpassing any previous addictions you may have had. By now you are so absorbed, and obsessed by his Huge Black Cock and Balls, your thoughts are ruled and are saturated by his BBC. Your uncontrollable cravings and your unstoppable hunger for his BBC, gives him very good reason to degrade you and abuse every one of your holes with his Big Black Dick, captivating and mesmerizing you so much, you fall in love with his incredible and very delicious Beautiful Big Black Cock and his Big Black Balls.
He realizes you are so compulsive, he transforms and converts you into a very deviant and hungry Big Black Cock Whore, slave and a cum dump.

Back