All abou her all the time

joe351

Male
We are a couple in our early sixtys living in Florida part f the year. We have been married 42 years . We met right before I graduated high school. To say she that Julie was the prettiest girl in town is an understatement. Google Syvia Saint. My wife had the same legs and ass . My wife was just as pretty and had breasts that were bigger. I was madly in love with her at first sight. I played sports and was a handsome guy. I asked her to dance at a teen age dance that Summer. We started dating I was a college freshman she was still a Virgin. We spent hours making out in my old car . Our typical date was to just park the car in a secluded place. Her rules were I was allowed to finger her feel her up and lick her pusssy until she got off. Sometimes she just liked laying nude in my backseat while I watched her masterbate. I asked for hand jobs blow jobs or just permission to take my dick out and cum. She said no to everything . A few times I came in my pants by accident. When I complained she said this is all about me and my pleasure if you don't like me you can find another girl.
A few months later I found out from a close friends that Julie was either cutting school or stopping after school to see a guy named Billy that sold ******* .He was 2 years older than me and lived near the school. His parents were divorced and his mom worked 2 jobs. My friend said he often bought grass from Billy and that Julie was sitting on the couch with nothing but a beach towel wrapped around her every time he stopped. I asked her about it . She said they were just friends she liked getting high and taking a shower after school. It wasn't a big deal if she let Billy kiss her because they were just friends.
3 months later Six months into our relationship. I run into a guy that was an old friend from school and a friend of Billy .He says your X girl friend is a horny bitch I thought he was talking about another girl . I said I know . He went on to say that he had stopped to buy grass from Billy. No one answered when he knocked. So he opened the door to find Billy pinned on the floor with Julie naked on top riding his dick. He said She rode him until he was ready to cum then took him in her mouth and drained his cock. Then she looked at him and said " I need more fucking your next. He said she was the best fuck I ever had. Why did you quit dating her? I had tears in my eyes and just walked away. I had a big fight with Julie and she told me she didn't want to see me any more. A few days later I bought her 2 dozen roses and told her I was sorry and that I couldn't live without her. She excepted my apology and said that she loved me but needed me to promise that it would be all about her all the time and that sometimes she just got horny and couldn't help her self. She also said that I could make love love to her sometimes when we datet More later.

Summer came Julie and I had become best friends and lovers. We couldn't get enough sex. Her usual outfit was a pair of cutoff jean shorts. She cut them short enough so that 1 or both of her perfect ass cheeks hung jut. Pantys were not an option. She had a collection of men's shirts that buttoned down the front. Her firm breast didn't need a bra. Which allowed her to open 2 or 3 buttons and show her ample cleavage. The shorts were so short that when sitting if she moved a certain way part or all of her pussy could be seen. Where ever she went jaws dropped and guys stopped what they were doing to check her out. She was an exibitionist who loved to tease . I loved it Our private joke was wondering if she had made a guy or guys hard. nipple slips and pussy slips were not uncommon.
I had a summer job loading trucks in the morning and would be home by noon. I would pickup Julie se had now discovered birth control pills which led to her favorite thing having me cum inside her then as she discribed it liking the feeling of having cum in her pussy. My house was empty in the afternoons Julie needed sex every day. Minutes after unlocking the door we would be fucking. I knew she needed more and could never get enough sex. The other problem was my friends loved being around they liked being teased as much as she liked teasing them. They figured out our schedule and started showing up at my house in the afternoon. Julie would still be wearing 1 of my shirts and nothing else . She would be sitting on a tile on the couch with cum dripping out of her pussy. She would ignore my suggestions to get dressed Other times we would alone she would be in her short shorts and liked to unbutton her shirt and sit with her perfect tits exposed. My friends would show up she would close the blouse but refused to button it. Letting my friends see part or all of her tits. One day we were fucking she was on top with her tits in my face . Just as I came inside her she climbed off and put her pussy in my face . She pinned e on the bed grinding her wet dripping pussy into my mouth. She had an intense orgasim. Then rolled off and said I like when you eat your cum out of me . I want you to eat a lot of cum.

Back