Albert took a vacation ...

Albert finally took his wife on a vacation. He loved the way she didn't mind that he happily played with the SkiDoo on his own for hours on end.

View attachment 162569
Like I said before this is like what happen when my little blond wife got her first taste of my friends big black cock. We were at the lake at one of our spots drinking a few beers when we seen a jet ski coming our way.When it arrived it was a black friend of ours that had got a new jst ski.So I had to go for a ride and when I got back she was riding his 12 black cock for all it was worth.I just sat on the jet ski and watched the show as she would look around and smile.She said later when he was getting in the boat she got a good look at his cock and her pussy got wet and the rest was sucking and fucking and she still fucks him three years later.

Like I said before this is like what happen when my little blond wife got her first taste of my friends big black cock. We were at the lake at one of our spots drinking a few beers when we seen a jet ski coming our way.When it arrived it was a black friend of ours that had got a new jst ski.So I had to go for a ride and when I got back she was riding his 12 black cock for all it was worth.I just sat on the jet ski and watched the show as she would look around and smile.She said later when he was getting in the boat she got a good look at his cock and her pussy got wet and the rest was sucking and fucking and she still fucks him three years later.
Do you blame her? LOL

Back