Alabama White sub panty boy looking for my first BBC.

It's so wonderful to see more and more whitebois accepting our intrinsic white/feminine nature, relative to the RAW MASCULINTY of BLACK MEN, and recognizing that we need to take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, and whitebois like us, recognizing that we need to get our lilly white asses smacked and BLACKED RAW, suck BLACK COCK, and submit like good girls are paving the way!!!

It's so encouraging to see more and more whitebois being good gurls for BIG BLACK COCK!!!

Actually, that's too extreme for me.. You know, "all white bois this, and wiping out the whole white race" seriously, that's wacked baby. I just like being femme, and being a woman for a man.. I just happen to, LoVe Black men.

Actually, that's too extreme for me.. You know, "all white bois this, and wiping out the whole white race" seriously, that's wacked baby. I just like being femme, and being a woman for a man.. I just happen to, LoVe Black men.
I agree 100 %. To me sex is about freedom. I dont need to perceibe black men as masters for me to want to have a great time with any.

Back