Alabama girl looking for some big good dick

what do you mean?
Her husband wants her to take BBC while he is present, but SHE wants to enjoy BBC without him present because SHE gets more excitement being alone with her lover, and she wants a mature brotha...like me! who wants her...

Thats a good Ideal but i hate to bust everyones bubble but She did ask me to take them down. I hate to do that for some fine married pussy mmmmmmmmmmm

Ok, All you Bama folks get with her still. I would if i was there :)

Lewis

It Sucks Not having my PC :( but ill will be back soon

Thats a good Ideal but i hate to bust everyones bubble but She did ask me to take them down. I hate to do that for some fine married pussy mmmmmmmmmmm

Ok, All you Bama folks get with her still. I would if i was there :)

Lewis

It Sucks Not having my PC :( but ill will be back soon
Get back soon brotha Lewis.

i will right now im borrowing a laptop but it does suck not able to access this stuff at home. I need to email her and head home.

Thanks for the Love

Lewis

Whoever has the Iphone with pictures that you trying to download. You have to send the picture to your email. Then you can download it to the web site, but you have to down size the picture on here for it to work.

Whoever has the Iphone with pictures that you trying to download. You have to send the picture to your email. Then you can download it to the web site, but you have to down size the picture on here for it to work.

Yeah thats what we did :) but she did ask me to take them down but if your are in that area chat with her :)

Lewis

Hi! What's good with you? You are hot I wish my 9inches of dick
Was in that tight wett pussy. If you ever in that auburn / Montgomery
Area hit me up!

aaaaaaah you think it would let you and you have pics on your i phone right?

well lets try this.

Go to your profile page and click on the photo and then it should give you a option to add a profile pic and find the pic you want to use and see if it will work . If you ever get access to a computer then you can use those steps.

What do you think of me so far. ..Lewis
Send her my way i got some thing for her

Back