Airline travel with dildo

Houston

Male
From
TX, US
so traveling domestically, want to pack the big black dildo....of course i will take teh batteries out...it will be checked...i dont care if they open the bag in the back.....my concern is them opeing in public...wifey would never forgive me....traveling SW and expereinces?

Just go for it! I'm diabetic so always get searched as they think my insulin pens are something more sinister. I've travelled with large dildos many times and had them pulled out once or twice. It's only embarrassing if you let it be - just be confident. It's more than likely the people searching have seen it all before.

Just go for it! I'm diabetic so always get searched as they think my insulin pens are something more sinister. I've travelled with large dildos many times and had them pulled out once or twice. It's only embarrassing if you let it be - just be confident. It's more than likely the people searching have seen it all before.
I bet you enjoy when they see those big black dildos and they suddenly realize what you're into and feel a little short between the legs.

I often carry my Doc Johnson 18 inch dildo with me in my travels, but I've have no issues so far. Fingers crossed! gl :)
the little pervs going through your bag just wish they could get in your sweet little pussy. Hell they probably just wish they could use the dildo on you, I know I would. You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, you've got the power over them, they want you but can't have you so they'll make little jokes to their colleagues.

hehe tx! The boys seem to like it when i go through the full body scanner. I could choose to opt out and receive the pat-down, but they seem to do more then "pat" these days ;)

Back