Aggressive BBC needed in Reno/Tahoe/Sacramento area

My wife is ready again! She told me she wants to fuck hard tonight, and needs a big cock. This post is a slightly edited repost from the last time we were seriously looking for BBC here. Hopefully we can find someone close, hung and aggressive today!

My wife doesn't play often, but when she does she wants hung, aggressive men to fuck her.
She is ready this weekend. She told me she wants to get fucked hard tonight, and by a big cock.

She isn't super-experienced, but her experience has been super. She's fucked a handful of guys since we started playing. A few have become regulars.
She is usually a bit shy, sub, and reserved. She doesn't go out on the hunt for cock, but she is a good girl- she always does what she's told.
She likes aggressive, dom guys who know what they want, don't need directions, and will tell her what to do.
When it comes time to fuck, she wants to get it hard. She isn't looking for a prom date. Did I mention she likes to be told what to do, and fucked aggressively?

I enjoy watching, but also love it when she plays solo and her dates send me pics or tell me what a hot slut she is.

If you're interested, be:
Fit, clean and disease free: she may be fucking your big cock, but she doesn't want to see a big belly
Hung: At least 8", ideally more
Aggressive, dom
Able to hold a conversation, and/or be a gentleman in public
Cool with being watched, photographed by me, or sending me pics if I'm not there.
Condoms for fucking, but you are welcome to cum all over her. She loves cum.

This is for tonight only, as far as meeting goes. If you can't make it tonight, but are interested in connecting later, feel free to say hi. We/she doesn't play often, so don't expect an email today to mean you're fucking her next week.

Looking forward to seeing her take it! Contact us if you're interested.
View media item 849

My wife is ready again! She told me she wants to fuck hard tonight, and needs a big cock. This post is a slightly edited repost from the last time we were seriously looking for BBC here. Hopefully we can find someone close, hung and aggressive today!

My wife doesn't play often, but when she does she wants hung, aggressive men to fuck her.
She is ready this weekend. She told me she wants to get fucked hard tonight, and by a big cock.

She isn't super-experienced, but her experience has been super. She's fucked a handful of guys since we started playing. A few have become regulars.
She is usually a bit shy, sub, and reserved. She doesn't go out on the hunt for cock, but she is a good girl- she always does what she's told.
She likes aggressive, dom guys who know what they want, don't need directions, and will tell her what to do.
When it comes time to fuck, she wants to get it hard. She isn't looking for a prom date. Did I mention she likes to be told what to do, and fucked aggressively?

I enjoy watching, but also love it when she plays solo and her dates send me pics or tell me what a hot slut she is.

If you're interested, be:
Fit, clean and disease free: she may be fucking your big cock, but she doesn't want to see a big belly
Hung: At least 8", ideally more
Aggressive, dom
Able to hold a conversation, and/or be a gentleman in public
Cool with being watched, photographed by me, or sending me pics if I'm not there.
Condoms for fucking, but you are welcome to cum all over her. She loves cum.

This is for tonight only, as far as meeting goes. If you can't make it tonight, but are interested in connecting later, feel free to say hi. We/she doesn't play often, so don't expect an email today to mean you're fucking her next week.

Looking forward to seeing her take it! Contact us if you're interested.
View media item 849
I really wish I was closer if you ever in the Chicago area hit me up

Back