Age Restriction on ADULT sites

Personally I think these type sites should have a 25 and OLDER age restriction.

At 18-24 you should have more important things in life to be concerned about then finding a BBC to fuck! ijs 18yrs old and on a site asking for SEX what about College, a Career or a LIFE for that matter?

If for nothing else EXPERIENCE comes with AGE and I want someone who knows what they are doing in my bed not someone I have to instruct all the way ;-)

Surely if some one is old enough to vote and old enough to die in some foreign war for their country, then they are old enough to look for and indulge in sex?

Why is our society so hung ujp on sex? we seem to be okay with dropping bombs on civilians and sustaining economic injustice around the world. We rate violent movies PG-13 and sexy ones R or NR. We have the highest incarceration rate in the world mostly due to non-violent ******* offences. Our educational system barely competes with third world countries.

It's all ass backwards. In my opinion we ought to be having MORE sex. Make love not war! :)

Surely if some one is old enough to vote and old enough to die in some foreign war for their country, then they are old enough to look for and indulge in sex?

Exactly! If some had their way peope who can marry, have babies, buy homes, and hold down a job would be restrained from doing that which comes naturally. These guys would deny human nature if they can impose their own views on others.

I agree, no one that is 25 and older should be allowed on this site, it should be for people 24 and younger as they are the only ones young enough to truly enjoy sex.
All these wrinkled up old people making believe they can still get stiffies and fuck like they were teenagers are disgusting!

I agree, no one that is 25 and older should be allowed on this site, it should be for people 24 and younger as they are the only ones young enough to truly enjoy sex.
All these wrinkled up old people making believe they can still get stiffies and fuck like they were teenagers are disgusting!
LMFAO

At 18-24 you should have more important things in life to be concerned about then finding a BBC to fuck! ijs 18yrs old and on a site asking for SEX what about College, a Career or a LIFE for that matter?

If for nothing else EXPERIENCE comes with AGE and I want someone who knows what they are doing in my bed not someone I have to instruct all the way ;-)

Dont know about the rest of you but it seems odd that a 'female' member would describe themselves as a 'master'

More lack of experience coming through.

There is a reason why so many women like older men...@)

Dont know about the rest of you but it seems odd that a 'female' member would describe themselves as a 'master'

if you have ever seen my VIDEO you would know I definitely have MASTERED FELLATIO !!! get over yourself. i have shown PLENTY OF PHOTOS of my face and of my body not hiding ******* dear ;-) why don't you have a photo since you are QUESTIONING ME ???

you don't enjoy sex at such a young age you FUCK that is NOT ENJOYING SEX it's a means to an end besides everyone knows MATURE WOMEN are better in bed then young girls any day ;-)

The best sex I ever had was with a 60 year old. The worst was a young man that got so excited he was all done in under 5 mins, poor man.

That's because when we get that old we know we need to take our time and make our one shot last all night instead of being able to get off in five minutes and then be ready to do it again five more after that! :bounce:

I too, am at the age where it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night. ;)

Back