Age most white women go black

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gisade, Feb 26, 2013.

?

What age?

1. 18-25

74 vote(s)
    46.0%
  2. 26-30

21 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. 31-35

66 vote(s)
    41.0%
  1. gisade

gisade Member

What was the age your woman was blacked?

I have found that most women born before 1975 or so dont get blacked until theyre in their late 30s or 40s. My wife didnt go black until she was 48, and that after several years of being into the swingers lifestyle

2. gisade

gisade Member

Damn...hit the enter button before I could post the other options. It wont let me edit now. Oh well, you get the idea

3. Jac

Jac Active Member

43 me :angel:

Merks and BlkTyler like this.
  4. Dom22

Dom22 Member

I know girls that started at age 14, 13, some even 12.

5. bbcprincess77

bbcprincess77 Member

6. playfulpair

playfulpair Active Member

US
    My wife was taken by a Black man for the first time at age 50.

genuinepleasure likes this.
  7. Darlene

Darlene Member

8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I'm sure it was purposely left off because of the sensitivity of the ages, but high school & even middle school age kids are brazenly and openly doing the interracial thing.
    • I work in a few school systems and its a regular thing to see white girls off in a corner or at their lockers openingly kissing & holding hands with the black students.
    • If you go to the malls on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon ... same thing in the food courts.
    • 3 years ago 2 black teen boys and 1 white teen girl got kicked out of the Raleigh school system because the girl was giving the boys a BJ in the back of the school bus on the ride home from school. All 3 were 8th graders. The other kids on the bus were yelling and standing up, and the bus driver couldn't get them to sit down. The driver got fired by the school board, but filed a complaint and got reinstated a couple months later.
    • With the younger kids it's sort of a "right to passage" or to make some kind of a statement
    So its not limited, by no means, to legal age girls. That's WHY my wife or me take/pick our kids up to/from school every day, and why we have them in clubs, sports, etc. Once they go off to college, they can do what they wish, but not while I'm the "daddy rabbit" ... :cool:

9. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I know it had to be in her early twenties at the latest, but very possibly in her late teens.

10. Stacy72

Stacy72 Member

31 myself. Waited too long lol :)

serginho and BlkDaddyJissFest like this.
  11. jenny4bbc

jenny4bbc Active Member

17. caribean barkeeper during holiday..

12. wnccpl

wnccpl New Member

My wife was in her 30's...... She's been wild for bbc ever since!

13. Merks

Merks New Member

Mandy was 18 when she had her first black cock, he was 28 ten years her senior. He must;ve done something right as she only fucked black guys then for the next 3/4 years.

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  14. candgee

candgee New Member

Merks- similar here. i was 17 and he was 28. then lived with a black guy for almost 5 years shortly after that

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  15. Merks

Merks New Member

Candgee....Did he 'open' you up sexually, was it different than being with a white guy and if so how?

16. itsraylene

itsraylene Well-Known Member Gold Member

in my 30s. wish i had gone all black from the start.

17. wife4black

wife4black Active Member Real Person Gold Member

So many younger girls are doing it now. I was at a Starbucks and was sitting by a bunch of HS girls chatting. One girl who was a cute Asian said "that white girls are wanting black guys, so now more white guys were dating Asian girls and she felt sorry for Asian guys who had nobody."

18. Hedonist Ninja

Hedonist Ninja Well-Known Member Real Person

I do request clarification: Regarding the "rite of passage"... Do you mean interracial dating or interracial sex or oral sex in the back of a school bus with your yearbook pals watching? :bounce: I know those kids were into their sexting with Snapchat but who could predict the oral showmanship route? Crazy stuff... Well, I did stupid/awesome/odd sexual stuff when I was a teen and at last some of the people here have as well.

There can be a discussion about the fallout of being sexually active too young in life. That said, as long as it is not the 40 year old bus driver getting/giver oral with the kids then I am not going to raise a red flag. Kids who are all the same age doing that to each other... What can you do when they are outside your supervision except teach them, hopefully well, in advance and hope the lesson holds.

I believe what you wrote... Raleigh =Wake County NC
    View Image:
    HS Fuck.jpg

Yeah... They are at the back of the bus but not seated in the back of the bus... Close enough?

Chicago youth have rites of passage as well:

law and order Chicago.jpg

Your ways seem more fun. Way more fun indeed.

jason385, Hand Solo, surk and 2 others like this.
  19. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    24 for me...and obviously not my last

Hand Solo and itsraylene like this.
  20. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    i was 28

chuckold2323 and itsraylene like this.