Age helps

As we all know, women become more curious and sexually adventurous as they age, whether from dissatisfaction with their normal sex lives or just nature. In white women this manifests as being more open & receptive to the black cocks that they were too scared of/conditioned to reject in their youth. Ladies, what are this generations milfs and married women doing to make sure the next crop of horny white girls gets their fill of BBC?

Well said and a lot of truth in that. As far as this generation of milfs/married women that have experienced BBC later in life, they'll surely encourage young white girls to not wait as they did, but get their fill of BBC !

I believe this to be true. A young inexperienced girl has little experience or, in other words, no reference point or sexual history to allow her to appreciate an experience with a well hung black man. My wife had numerous sexual partners (10-15) prior to meeting me at 24 years of age and one failed marriage and they were all white men.
The moment we talked of her being with a black man we both knew we were talking about her being with him because of his race and the fact he was well endowed. My wife was enthralled the moment she viewed a black man nude nude in a video and saw his size and you could see it in her eyes, her breathing, and the way she spoke that she appreciated what she was looking at. Her frame of reference for sex was that of white men so you can see why after numerous white men as lovers she could find black men vastly "superior."

I never would have considered dating a black guy when I was younger. And if he was known to have a true BBC, I would have been terrified of having sex with him. My how that all changed as I matured.

YIKES, I just hijacked this thread with the story below that really has nothing to do with the topic but I do not want to erase all that typing. I guess I can try to mitigate my damage by saying my wife knew about the reputation of black guys being well endowed long before this interaction with this black guy and that was what made her interested in him but it was a one time thing where she thought she could get away with it. After that she never did it again but was always curious so her being older really makes her appreciate all of this.

My wife said there was just one time where she even considered having sex with a black man when she was younger.
She only told me this story after we started talking about her being with a black man because she was scared if she had told me prior to us marrying it might have affected us and once she divulged her sexual history and did not include this she knew it would not be good.
She said it happened about a year before we met when she was 23 and worked on the Air ******* base where we met and had a civilian employee ID card that allowed her access to the NCO club.
She said she was supposed to meet her girlfriends that night and arrived there long before the place was crowded and found herself in the main room where a band was playing. She said there was this nice looking black guy playing the drums and as she was sipping on her ******* they both started exchanging glances and that after they took a break he came over to her table and started talking to her.
She told me he asked her if she would like to meet him at his hotel room after he was done playing that night and she knew by saying yes that meant she was going to sleep with him. She said she was nervous as hell but told him yes and got his info.
Well her friends showed up and they did not want to stay at the NCO Club so she wound up going out with them off base and never got the chance to go to his room. I asked her if she had not gone with her friends would she had slept with him and she was honest and said that she was turned on by the fact he was a black guy and that had she gone with him to his room she would have slept with him.

Last edited:
I do encourage other women, whether they are young or older to try Black men. I do know though if a Black man had not only approached me but put the moves on me before I was married I would have jumped in willingly. Alas this didn't happen.

Back