Age group???

Way back in my younger years, well before I joined the group or was even married I met the rather charming very attractive woman. I ended up spending the night with her at her place and the night was most memorable. I was young and virile and she was insatiable. In the morning we were laying in bed, indulging in some small talk between bouts of sex and I noticed pictures of three lovely young women on her dresser. All three appeared to be in their teens. I asked her if those were her daughters she replied that they were her grand daughters. She didn't look old enough to be a grand mom. And she sure didn't act like any mental image I had of a grandmother.I had a rather conflicted couple of days, I had fucked some ******* grandmother! After a couple days I realized that yes I had fucked someones grandmother but I also had the best sex I ever had. I laugh about it now. I never did see her again but she definitely opened my eyes to joys of older women.

I think the age GAP has more to do with this than the age of either partner. Ever given that aspect some thought?
I would say apparent age gap might be more accurate. The woman I mentioned above I thought was in her late twenties or early thirties. Most likely she was at the very least her late 40's. Appearance can often be deceptive when it comes to judging age especially with woman. I have no arbitrary line for an upper age limit. Dig up a recent picture of Tina Turner. She is around 73 or 74 years old and she is still hot

Back