Age Difference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CuckoldHusbandUK, Nov 13, 2015.

1. CuckoldHusbandUK

CuckoldHusbandUK Active Member

UK
    Are there others who have significant age differences on this forum and I wonder if that has some influence on the wife searching for sex with BBC?

Amelia is 31, highly sexed and very experienced now with black guys (she won't even consider white now).
    I am over 50, and cannot keep up with her sexual demands.

Being a cuckold husband has provided us with the perfect solution.

Cuck Andrew 304.JPG

ray lee, Malla Kor, BBCVCU and 8 others like this.
  2. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    In our case, our black friend Axel was 8 years older than us. When my wife and him met, she was 20 years old and he was 28.
    Axel's sexual life began early, so I think the difference of ages gave him more experience in sex.

3. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Regardless of the age. Every WM should realize while hes young that BM are superior. That needs to be taught by white parents to their children. Young. Parents should show the kids how dad promotes mom to go with blk men.
    I also think it would help to feminize the boys young too. Encourage them to associate with older BM. If they have any tendency towatds servicing blk men it will be recognizedand exploited right. Even if the white boy isnt gay the opportunity to understand things will be easier around BM. With any luck the couple will quickly find good bsbysitters for the white kids.
    Bottom line is totally accept black domination snd coopetate. The world will be a better plsce too.

Whitebetasub and Hawkeye like this.
  4. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    well my wife has a hang up on guys that are under 40. It has to do with the fact that we have 3 sons 28,37 &39 she is 57 and has issues with having sex with some one the same age as our sons. I tell her she is missing out. She has in the past allowed younger BBC to fuck her but she prefers older they seem to be more gentle in there love making

5. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

I am 46 husband 48 and my bull is 27. Things are wonderful. When I was young I loved older men, now I like them younger lol.

spin419, Lv2cleanup, Lina48 and 2 others like this.
  6. Pink ginger

Pink ginger Active Member

I was in my early teens when I started with black men. I can say it was a survival tool.

7. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'm 50 and my lover Derrick is 28

danderson, Lv2cleanup, Lina48 and 5 others like this.
  8. theshaw81

theshaw81 Well-Known Member

Nice

9. susan1365

susan1365 Active Member

UK
    My husband and I are of similar ages, it was the difference of sex drives which made me consider others.
    I have enjoyed men in twenties and older at 57. Both different but lovely. The older guy I could feel a emotional pull which I had to check.

danderson and BlkDaddyJissFest like this.
  10. BumBuster

BumBuster Member Real Person

My first white wife was in her late 30's I was in my early 20s and she told me her husband was 10 years older and she needed new younger playmates and her husband understood. Eventually i was fucking her in front of him.

11. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US

this is silly of course, but gotta admit, also entertaining.

shocked likes this.
  12. BBCcuckBiCpl

BBCcuckBiCpl Active Member

Very similar for us. We are only two years apart but my sex drive has always been intense. Hub could not satisfy me, plus he has a sub side which thrives on cuckolding.

As far as black men, all of mine have been 15-25 years younger. I love black men who prefer mature older women like me. They make me feel like a young slut.

danderson and theshaw81 like this.
  13. Whitebetasub

Whitebetasub Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    There's nothing like seeing an older woman rode hard by a young, virile black bull. Big turn on for me.

14. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    I'm sure there are cases where age differences do factor into what drives things, but I'd say the initial impetus probably comes more often from the older male in couples. your age difference is a very significant one, and it's probably no surprise that you two are in different places desire-wise....and it sounds like possibly performance-wise for you.

I've gotta think that the viability of cuckoldry or hotwifing as an ongoing thing for a couple comes from those first experiences too; it's got to be good for her obviously if it's to happen more, and not just the physical part for her, but the emotional part. she needs to be as comfortable as her husband with his acceptance and place in the arrangement, the realization that he's deriving pleasure/getting something positive from it too. Bringing in another man has to be a fit for everyone.

#14 spin419, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  15. SelenaStoneBBC

SelenaStoneBBC Member

US
    I have had thought of going for young bulls but in reality it makes no difference. Actually I found a bit mature BBC (35-45) are nasty and I enjoyed more with them.

Skinbones and big9indic like this.
  16. melanie.dj

melanie.dj Member

UK
    I've dated guys more than 20 years older than me in the past.

17. Linda4bbc

Linda4bbc Well-Known Member

US
    Im 56 and i stay with 2 fairly young black guys. 28 and 25.

Attached Files:

jason385, danderson, Lina48 and 4 others like this.
  18. Ming102102

Ming102102 Member

I'm fascinated. A survival tool? How so?

19. Pink ginger

Pink ginger Active Member

I lived in a poor neighborhood.

Lv2cleanup and theshaw81 like this.
  20. Ming102102

Ming102102 Member

Oh, I see. However, I assume that because you are here that you don't regret that and that you still prefer Black Men?

theshaw81 likes this.