Age Ain't no Barrier

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Marge stiffened, her hips rising. She brought her legs back, bent at the knee and spread wider. Her movement opened her cunt more and my dick slid in easily. I felt like my cock was encased in a warm, gooey marshmallow. As I bottomed out, Marge brought her arms around my neck, her hips humping at me and she groaned. “Oohh yesss….feels sooo good. Fuck me…please fuck me”. I began thrusting, my cock moving so easily. Marge fucked back like an expert. Our skin rubbed, my balls slapped at her ass and I felt those soft thighs holding me gently as the older woman fucked for the first time in a long time. “Feels so good” Marge grunted, her body jerking as I fucked her. “Cock feels so good in me now,” she said. I kept a steady pace, moving my hips and flexing my cock in her. “You need to fuck, baby,” I told her and Marge nodded with a sigh. “I needed to be fucked so bad!” she groaned.

I rode her as long as I could. My balls tingled and my dick was ready to explode. “I want to cum in you,” I whispered in Marge’s ear. “Let me cum in you”. Marge was so far gone she grunted, “Okay…do it”. My hands went to her hips and I began thrusting harder. I wanted to go as deep as possible.

Marge sensed something and she opened her thighs wider, letting me fuck deeper into her and without a hesitation. “Here!” I grunted and slammed deep into her. Long ropes of sperm blasted from my dick, splattering deep up inside her cunt. My balls kept contracting and a second stream of seed arced out and pooled with the first load deep against her cervix. One final spurt sent more baby juice to layer and mix with the sperm already packed in Marge’s cunt. She kept her thighs parted and legs drawn back. Her arms remained around me as her hips kept churning. I felt my dick submerged in seed, felt the warm sperm mushing around in her. Marge’s ass cheeks were sticky and slick and her movements got me hard again. So I dumped another load into that hairy fuck hole.

Once we had fucked bareback like that Marge just surrendered and kept her legs open the rest of the weekend. Oh sure, she gave me a blow job and I ate her a few times but we concentrated on making that sweet cunt feel good. By the time we left Sunday night I knew for sure Marge was holding eight or nine very potent loads of sperm deep up in her cunt.

The ol’ Seed Blaster never fails, at least not yet. Two months after our beach weekend Marge told me she was pregnant. “What do you want to do?” she asked. I fondled her tits as we spoke. “You want a baby?” I asked and she nodded slowly, uncertainly. “I want you staying pregnant,” I said. “I want you to have the baby and we can stay together when it’s born”. The older woman looked at me. Really?” she asked and her hand caressed my crotch. “Really,” I lied.

Marge’s pregnancy became the talk of the workplace. She seemed excited to show her belly beginning to swell and by her fifth month her tits had grown to a DD-cup and she was filling out her maternity tops. When she was eight months along we sat in her townhouse to discuss living together or getting married. I think Marge wanted to entice me since she came into the living room nude. “See?” she grinned. Her swollen belly was heavy and ripe and her tits were huge melons with dark brown areola and thick dark nipples. Her thighs were heavier; as was her ass and her belly bulged so heavily it hid her hairy cunt. Before we began talking she pumped my dick until I spurted a mountain of semen over the smooth, taut skin of her stomach. She slowly rubbed the semen into her skin and hefted her fat tits. “I have so much milk,” she grinned, “I’m going to be breast feeding forever!”

Goes to show that age is no barrier.

http://mastershango.com/2013/03/24/confession-age-aint-no-barrier/

i find that a interesting and erotic artical it make some sence more than some of the crap that goes on here somtimes taylor aussie female quiet Image1.jpg

Marge stiffened, her hips rising. She brought her legs back, bent at the knee and spread wider. Her movement opened her cunt more and my dick slid in easily. I felt like my cock was encased in a warm, gooey marshmallow. As I bottomed out, Marge brought her arms around my neck, her hips humping at me and she groaned. “Oohh yesss….feels sooo good. Fuck me…please fuck me”. I began thrusting, my cock moving so easily. Marge fucked back like an expert. Our skin rubbed, my balls slapped at her ass and I felt those soft thighs holding me gently as the older woman fucked for the first time in a long time. “Feels so good” Marge grunted, her body jerking as I fucked her. “Cock feels so good in me now,” she said. I kept a steady pace, moving my hips and flexing my cock in her. “You need to fuck, baby,” I told her and Marge nodded with a sigh. “I needed to be fucked so bad!” she groaned.

I rode her as long as I could. My balls tingled and my dick was ready to explode. “I want to cum in you,” I whispered in Marge’s ear. “Let me cum in you”. Marge was so far gone she grunted, “Okay…do it”. My hands went to her hips and I began thrusting harder. I wanted to go as deep as possible.

Marge sensed something and she opened her thighs wider, letting me fuck deeper into her and without a hesitation. “Here!” I grunted and slammed deep into her. Long ropes of sperm blasted from my dick, splattering deep up inside her cunt. My balls kept contracting and a second stream of seed arced out and pooled with the first load deep against her cervix. One final spurt sent more baby juice to layer and mix with the sperm already packed in Marge’s cunt. She kept her thighs parted and legs drawn back. Her arms remained around me as her hips kept churning. I felt my dick submerged in seed, felt the warm sperm mushing around in her. Marge’s ass cheeks were sticky and slick and her movements got me hard again. So I dumped another load into that hairy fuck hole.

Once we had fucked bareback like that Marge just surrendered and kept her legs open the rest of the weekend. Oh sure, she gave me a blow job and I ate her a few times but we concentrated on making that sweet cunt feel good. By the time we left Sunday night I knew for sure Marge was holding eight or nine very potent loads of sperm deep up in her cunt.

The ol’ Seed Blaster never fails, at least not yet. Two months after our beach weekend Marge told me she was pregnant. “What do you want to do?” she asked. I fondled her tits as we spoke. “You want a baby?” I asked and she nodded slowly, uncertainly. “I want you staying pregnant,” I said. “I want you to have the baby and we can stay together when it’s born”. The older woman looked at me. Really?” she asked and her hand caressed my crotch. “Really,” I lied.

Marge’s pregnancy became the talk of the workplace. She seemed excited to show her belly beginning to swell and by her fifth month her tits had grown to a DD-cup and she was filling out her maternity tops. When she was eight months along we sat in her townhouse to discuss living together or getting married. I think Marge wanted to entice me since she came into the living room nude. “See?” she grinned. Her swollen belly was heavy and ripe and her tits were huge melons with dark brown areola and thick dark nipples. Her thighs were heavier; as was her ass and her belly bulged so heavily it hid her hairy cunt. Before we began talking she pumped my dick until I spurted a mountain of semen over the smooth, taut skin of her stomach. She slowly rubbed the semen into her skin and hefted her fat tits. “I have so much milk,” she grinned, “I’m going to be breast feeding forever!”

Goes to show that age is no barrier.

http://mastershango.com/2013/03/24/confession-age-aint-no-barrier/

Back