after watching the video's on here...

with every video I watch on this site I can't help but feel that white women are just moving naturally toward what their instincts are telling them, to breed with the most superior males. Black men are physically superior and the ALPHA male in almost every way. After watching these videos I want me wife to breed with a BBC, though she's not into them I wish she would be! Maybe with some subliminal training who knows ;)

with every video I watch on this site I can't help but feel that white women are just moving naturally toward what their instincts are telling them, to breed with the most superior males. Black men are physically superior and the ALPHA male in almost every way. After watching these videos I want me wife to breed with a BBC, though she's not into them I wish she would be! Maybe with some subliminal training who knows ;)
what you arewatching here in the main is fantasy and wanabee posting with regurgitated images from net!!!!! there are only a few here who post genuine posts and pics relating to the subjet

Back