After thoughts

Drewdewu

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
Question for my fellow black kings and white queens. Immediately after a creampie, what goes through your mind? Is it a rush that you can't explain right away? Sense of accomplishment? Maybe an accident?

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 53
Her gynecologist going to know she’s been cheating on her man on her next examination . She’s not going be able stop thinking and wanting this BBC

Question for my fellow black kings and white queens. Immediately after a creampie, what goes through your mind? Is it a rush that you can't explain right away? Sense of accomplishment? Maybe an accident?
Sorry for asking - but we are both not native English speakers: Are you asking what a woman has in her mind immediately after a man came inside her? Correct?

Correct. Not just the woman, but the man also
Ok, but sorry - to be honest: I (female part) do not feel/think/expect anything when someone cums inside me.
There is so much around - being horny, enjoying fucking, feeling another body, smelling it, noises of sex etc. - I do not stop and think "now it is happening, now I feel like this..."

This is a process, sex is a process of joy and lust.

Writing a novel is a process of brains and deep thoughts.

Sorry, but this is the way I do "feel" (not THINK) about this.

Ok, but sorry - to be honest: I (female part) do not feel/think/expect anything when someone cums inside me.
There is so much around - being horny, enjoying fucking, feeling another body, smelling it, noises of sex etc. - I do not stop and think "now it is happening, now I feel like this..."

you said it all babe

I appreciate your input, well said

My wife said she feels like she has all of him.....I asked her does she ever feel like she's in love for a second and she replied yes....when he's cumming he weakens and she has all of him flowing into her.....but just for that moment she did say she feels in love with him.

My wife said she feels like she has all of him.....I asked her does she ever feel like she's in love for a second and she replied yes....when he's cumming he weakens and she has all of him flowing into her.....but just for that moment she did say she feels in love with him.

She’s in love with the feeling and gives her that feeling , that big dick filling that pussy up

Back