After the Party…..stormy dog

Hi Subhub, I'm Anki. I want to tell you that I am a hot wife, totally addicted and a fan of the stories, photos and all your posts.
When I read your stories, I feel inside the skin of many of those "hotwives" you write about in the Stories.
Reading how slutty they are, as I wish they were for you, makes my shaved pussy wet and my pussy lips swell while I masturbate, imagining I'm one of those lucky bitches.

I am not lucky enough to meet you, but in a certain way (virtually) I dream and wish
I would like to be your submissive bitch of your property, Huumm..., I feel like your hot and happy wife and slut, to enjoy on my skin, and inside my mouth, pussy and ass, your hands on my breasts and your Hard dick, filling all my holes of hot cum, fucking me, hard and very deep, screaming, moaning and begging, that you keep fucking me, until I pass out.

I wanted to say to you, that as a man, you are a "luxury" for any woman. Mnnn, OMG, I don't know you, but I want you, deep inside of me. One of your hotFans. Inka :love::lips:View attachment 4954175View attachment 4954184
hottie

I sat there for ten minutes, maybe longer, until I quit shaking and my sweat dried. Then I logged off, shut down, and slowly trudged back upstairs. I stood beside the bed, looking down at my wife. My sweet, innocent, wife, angelic in relax, peaceful and gloriously beautiful, gentle and kind, and wondered how I could ever reconile this woman, the one I knew, with the one I had just seen on screen, fucking and screaming and begging for more.

I knew I never would be able to, but I laid down beside her, quietly so as not to wake her, and again failed to relax.
I sat there for ten minutes, maybe longer, until I quit shaking and my sweat dried. Then I logged off, shut down, and slowly trudged back upstairs. I stood beside the bed, looking down at my wife. My sweet, innocent, wife, angelic in relax, peaceful and gloriously beautiful, gentle and kind, and wondered how I could ever reconile this woman, the one I knew, with the one I had just seen on screen, fucking and screaming and begging for more.

I knew I never would be able to, but I laid down beside her, quietly so as not to wake her, and again failed to relax.
I hate to admit but it sounds like my life except I married Cheryl instead of Stef and now have a boring sex life. I cannot convince her to admit she has any fantasies or play into mine.

Back