After Hubby Leaves For Work.....

If my wife sent me this while I was in a meeting all I would be able to think about would be coming home to her kissing her feet and thoroughly licking her cum filled tight asshole while jerking my small lil dicklet. Would beg her to tell me how much better her BLACK DADDY fucks her in all of her holes after I leave for work and when I am away on business trips.

If my wife sent me this while I was in a meeting all I would be able to think about would be coming home to her kissing her feet and thoroughly licking her cum filled tight asshole while jerking my small lil dicklet. Would beg her to tell me how much better her BLACK DADDY fucks her in all of her holes after I leave for work and when I am away on business trips.
Next time she tells you that you can stay and watch BUT there is one stipulation; afterwards she and Daddy get to relieve themselves on you. Do you accept the offer?

tumblr_ne6khftWWc1tdzdlxo1_400.gif
happens more than people realize

We should all be doing it every chance we get!My boyfriend Darrian trained me to cheat on my husband with his friends and he would set me up on dates with his business associates who would spoil me with big thick hard black cocks and they would fuck my pussy hard and stretch me out to the point that my husbands little white dick did nothing to thrill me so if I want to get off I need my big,hard black cock!Darrian and his friends have ruined my pussy for my hubby lol so I cuck him while other men,big strong men fuck me ALOT LOL!

T
We should all be doing it every chance we get!My boyfriend Darrian trained me to cheat on my husband with his friends and he would set me up on dates with his business associates who would spoil me with big thick hard black cocks and they would fuck my pussy hard and stretch me out to the point that my husbands little white dick did nothing to thrill me so if I want to get off I need my big,hard black cock!Darrian and his friends have ruined my pussy for my hubby lol so I cuck him while other men,big strong men fuck me ALOT LOL!
Congrats that what should happen

Back