After Hubby Leaves For Work.....

Yes,every white wife should cheat on her husband with black men!Its so fucking exciting as this strong,superior black man is kissing all over me and puts his cock inside me!I date alot of black guys behind my hubbys back,alot of them want me without my husband knowing so I do whatever pleases them!It pleases me too ;) My husband knows some of my lovers and of course my boyfriend but the real fun comes from cheating with guys in secret!

Yes,every white wife should cheat on her husband with black men!Its so fucking exciting as this strong,superior black man is kissing all over me and puts his cock inside me!I date alot of black guys behind my hubbys back,alot of them want me without my husband knowing so I do whatever pleases them!It pleases me too ;) My husband knows some of my lovers and of course my boyfriend but the real fun comes from cheating with guys in secret!
All right.
It is more sexy to cheat

I love what you wrote here. There is nothing more humiliating to a cuckold than being really cheated on and eventually finding out. Especially when you've already agreed that she can see other men, and she cheats anyway. My ex-wife broke me emotionally by cheating on me with the same guy for years. I only found out after we were married that she had been fucking him all through our dating phase and the night before our wedding, which he attended as a guest. After I found out she promised she would end up, but kept seeing him in secret.

I love what you wrote here. There is nothing more humiliating to a cuckold than being really cheated on and eventually finding out. Especially when you've already agreed that she can see other men, and she cheats anyway. My ex-wife broke me emotionally by cheating on me with the same guy for years. I only found out after we were married that she had been fucking him all through our dating phase and the night before our wedding, which he attended as a guest. After I found out she promised she would end up, but kept seeing him in secret.
sounds a lot like my story the one difference is not only did she spend the night before our wedding fucking him but he was the best man at our wedding.

Back