African Power Women

expatdad

Male
From
UK
While African men tend to dismiss the influence of women. They are often the driving ******* behind successful African communities.

In politics African women have achieved extraordinary power often by being more ruthless than the men,

Mugabe seems to have managed to downgrade one of the most dangerous women in Africa from her post in the Zimbabwe Government and this may help to prevent Harare descending into a wild west shoot out on his passing away.

The fact that many African men can have more than one wife completely changes the dynamics of sexual relationships in the family.

One of the most fascinating African women I met was the 3rd wife of an African businessman. In saying she was his 3rd wife he was still married to the other two. She seemed to a be real sexual predator who fully understood that remaining 'favourite' wife status meant delivering what her husband wanted.

Her favourite 'toy' was a carved rhinoceros horn strap on dildo which she happily used on white males or females.

She once told me she was not really a lesbian, but nevertheless having spent her early years as a maid in a white household, nothing give her such a thrill as having a white female grovelling on her knees in front of her between her legs. Having the power to make white women please her like that give her intense satisfaction.

Interesting that you bring up the rhinoceros horn. I read a few months ago that rhino horns, which were selling, back in the 90's, for under $1,000 are now fetching over $50,000 a horn, and the killing of rhinos has quadrupled in S Africa in the past 3-4 years. There's only 30,000 or so rhinos left in existence, and only 4-5 white rhinos left in existence. And even though the money being made on illegal rhino horns is a lot more than being made for an addictive white substance, the penalties in S Africa are but a fraction of what ******* dealers get. I read that the government is thinking of making the sale, trade, and possession of rhino horns legal, thinking it will decrease the killing of rhinos. What a dumb idea ... must be a bunch of Republicans over there with the same kind of thinking as we have here regarding automatic weapons ... give everyone a automatic weapon and the killing will go down, they say. Well, duhhhhh!

Interesting that you bring up the rhinoceros horn. I read a few months ago that rhino horns, which were selling, back in the 90's, for under $1,000 are now fetching over $50,000 a horn, and the killing of rhinos has quadrupled in S Africa in the past 3-4 years. There's only 30,000 or so rhinos left in existence, and only 4-5 white rhinos left in existence. And even though the money being made on illegal rhino horns is a lot more than being made for an addictive white substance, the penalties in S Africa are but a fraction of what ******* dealers get. I read that the government is thinking of making the sale, trade, and possession of rhino horns legal, thinking it will decrease the killing of rhinos. What a dumb idea ... must be a bunch of Republicans over there with the same kind of thinking as we have here regarding automatic weapons ... give everyone a automatic weapon and the killing will go down, they say. Well, duhhhhh!

Hmmm, I haven't gotten my "automatic" weapon yet, must be why so many liberals are still roaming the streets :bounce:

Back