African Holiday...

Curiousa

Female
Hi all again lol.

Has oneone done an African Safari? It's always interested me. No i'm not talking about going to Africa and having sex with all the black men lol, i'm talking about seeing all of the animals. This whole Cecil thing in the media has made me realise that these animals may not be around forever to see?

What are the best countries to visit and see them? Also, any travel tips? Is it safe to do it alone? I've heard some pretty bad stories is all.

I was hoping some African members would be able to share some insight with me lol

Hi all again lol.

Has oneone done an African Safari? It's always interested me. No i'm not talking about going to Africa and having sex with all the black men lol, i'm talking about seeing all of the animals. This whole Cecil thing in the media has made me realise that these animals may not be around forever to see?

What are the best countries to visit and see them? Also, any travel tips? Is it safe to do it alone? I've heard some pretty bad stories is all.

I was hoping some African members would be able to share some insight with me lol
waiting to read from you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been there but most People I know that went to africa (specific for safari) went to South africa, Zambia Kenya or Tanzania.

Hi all again lol.

Uganda, the Pearl of Africa is the best place to visit for safaris to see gorillas, falls, the source of River Nile, etc.

Back