African Dominated White Couple

Onl
Ok, I will play along...

For the love of God, stopp referring to Blacks/Africans as "the master race". Seriously, do you know how ignorant and foolish you sound? Better yet, go spout this garbage to your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers and study their reaction. Thant might give you a clue.

In your initial post, you mentioned that you and/or your "wife" are Jewish. Need I remind you of what the term "master race" means to Jews of a certain age? Because for there to be a "master race", there must be "untermensch", and as much as the Social Darwinist and the Nazis tried to prove that thoroughly discredited theory true, we know that it isn't, and 6 million European Jews, and millions of Slavs, Romani, and other so-called undesirables, as well as millions of innocent civilians and millions of soldiers, sailors, and airmen paid the ultimate price for the world to see and learn the truth.

I may be Black, but I certainly don't subscribe to your master race garbage. As a thinking human being and not a mind-numbed troglodyte, I find that line of thinking completely repugnant, and I wouldn't associate with anybody who does. Black people breathe, eat, sleep, *******, *******, piss, live, die, and put their pants on one leg at a time like Whites, Latinos, Asians, Eskimos, and everybody else.

Only I am Jewish. My wife is a pure blonde Nordic of Danish and German ancestry. She is distantly related to a nobility in Austria. Which means she should be especially bred to get the racism and the purity out of her. I hate racism and love interracial sex. I want to be humiliated.

Oh I don't really want to meet. That's what my dumb hubby wants. The only way I'd fuck black is if I get to oversee the vasectomy. I mean you people are stupid as fuck. How you ever evolved from monkeys I don't know.
Didn't get many people to bite did you?

Sigmund Freud would have a field day in this place.
Hahaha did you know, initially I thought this site was SOOOO hot!! Good dirty sexy times for me and the Princess...but it's more like a zoo where you get to observe the most bizarre creatures, we've now got a Jewish guy advocating the extermination of white people!!!......so with all the white sluts gone, who are the BBC's gonna be dominating in the bedroom?? Who's left to clean up the creampies?! Hahaha ya couldn't make this ******* up

Hahaha did you know, initially I thought this site was SOOOO hot!! Good dirty sexy times for me and the Princess...but it's more like a zoo where you get to observe the most bizarre creatures, we've now got a Jewish guy advocating the extermination of white people!!!......so with all the white sluts gone, who are the BBC's gonna be dominating in the bedroom?? Who's left to clean up the creampies?! Hahaha ya couldn't make this ******* up

Perhaps more like the Galapagos Islands of the Internet, where are the mutants of the species have congregated.

Back