African Customs

I am actually from Southern Africa. You may be right about the meaning in West Africa. In Africa, one word can have several meanings depending on the region it is used and the tribe or dialect which uses the word.

I am actually from Southern Africa. The meaningof a word in West Africa can be different from the meaning of the word in another part of Africa. In Africa, one word can have several meanings depending on the region it is used and the tribe or dialect which uses the word.

I love a great story when a shady black guys uses his influence to get himself a piece of white pussy. It's even better when the whitegirl's married to a whiteguy and once she has that big black cock in her she proves to herself that she needed black cock all along.

Ok, should I finish this story this year? Should Ann be given some private time with The African Official? Should she carry his baby home in her womb?

Ok, should I finish this story this year? Should Ann be given some private time with The African Official? Should she carry his baby home in her womb?

Yes to all. This is your best story.

Please continue it

Thank you and Happy New Year

You HAVE to continue this story. Very erotic and well written. Does she have to be impregnated? Not necessarily, IMO. Just letting her lose herself in this debauchery is quite exciting.

Nobby, thanks, but it's not over yet. ;)

Part III

We got up to the top floor apartment and dropped our cases, upon which Anne stood as if expecting me to run forward and embrace her but when I failed to move she smiled at me and said happily, “At least that’s over, we’re not in prison and we still have the whole holiday to look forward to.”

my mind was racing, I was angry at the assault upon her, angry that I was unable to protect her, angry that we had no recourse but to submit to an African Officer moments after we landed in his country, angry that my wife so enjoyed her abuse that she orgasmed multiple times, angry at myself for my arousal of the assault on her and finally, hidden deep was my anger that I did not possess, and never would, a masculine tool that could so fill, dominate and pleasure my Ann.

Seething from all this anger, “If you say so,” I snarled, glaring at her.

Anne’s face dropped. “Darling, I know it wasn’t very nice for you to have to watch what happened and I know we have to talk about it but it’s not the end of the world you know.”

“Not nice for me but quite the opposite for you or that’s how it looked to me.”

“I only did what I had to.”

“Played the whore you mean. It amazed me how easily you slipped into the role.”

My wife looked surprised rather than hurt by my words. “What specifically did I do that makes you say that?”

“I could just talk about your enthusiasm, but being specific, all the times you have sucked me over the years you’ve never done all the things to me that you did to him.”

“Perhaps that’s because he had more for me to work on,” Anne said, her teasing tone showing that she was not taking me seriously.

“It looked to me as if you were deliberately trying to make him cum in your mouth.”

“Of course I was,” my wife said shaking her head. “I was afraid that if he fucked me it would have the exactly effect on you that it obviously has so I hoped to short circuit the whole damn circus right at the start. I certainly didn’t want his spunk down my throat out of choice.”

“Well what about when he put his cock in you? Just by looking at your face I could tell you were thoroughly enjoying it,” I said accusingly.

“Are you sure it was pleasure you saw and not pain? Imagine how you’d feel, lying naked on a bare wooden desk while something hard and stiff was rammed into you over and over again.”

“Answer me honestly, did you enjoy it?”

“That’s not as easy to say as it sounds,” Anne said, looking at me with sincerity in her eyes. “I love you and I knew how it would make you feel having to sit and watch me having sex with another man so mentally I was upset it was happening but physically it was a different matter. You’re not female so you wouldn’t know. A woman’s body is made for sex and is programmed to respond to certain stimuli whether she really wants it or not. Desire has nothing to do with it.”

“You are correct, I’m not female.”

“Think of it another way. Imagine the unlikely scenario of a beautiful sexy girl blackmails you to let her suck your dick. If she does every technique she knows do you really believe that she won’t be able to make you cum.”

“If she did to me what you did to him?” I asked bitterly.

“Yes, all of that and perhaps more, would your lack of initial desire stop from getting you off?”

“I’m not sure,” I admitted reluctantly while conceding to myself that I would not have been unable to resist my wife’s talented mouth as long as he had. But then with a picture of the copulation in front of my eyes, I snarled, “But I certainly would not have gone on and screwed her with the kind of abandon you showed and then tried to claim it was beyond my control.”

Anne paused and studied my sour face for a long moment and then she said, ”OK, I’ve tried using half truths in the hope of protecting your feelings but that’s obviously not what you want to hear so here is the pure unvarnished reality. Yes, I enjoyed having sex with Karume, I enjoyed it a lot. Despite his arrogance he’s a very attractive man and he’s got a magnificent cock. Apart from the hard desk, I think every woman deserves to be fucked like that at least once in her life.”

“Did he make you cum?”

“You know he did. I think I managed to hide the first few but after that the orgasms were happening so continuously that I gave up trying and let myself enjoy them.”

Strangely, her admitting to what I had seen eased my rage bit also fuelled my insecurity. “Are you saying you would rather be with him?”

“Don’t be stupid,” Anne snapped back but with the tender look on her face at odds with the harshness of the words. “I love you so much and I don’t love him in the slightest. When you and I have sex, no matter how raunchy we sometimes get, to me it is always ‘making love’. I’m happy that it’s you and afterwards you always leave me feeling contented, I’m even contented just reaching out and touching your skin. With Karume it was pure sex and it was fabulous in a way that perhaps only pure sex can be. The difference is that after I’d finished doing it with him I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near him unless it was to let him fuck me again.”

“If you got the chance, would you fuck him again?”

“Not if I was still married to you.”

“But suppose that I was miles away and there was no possible chance of me finding out would you?

My wife gave that a lot of thought before answering, “To be completely honest I don’t know. I hope that I would be strong enough not to but given the right circumstance I don’t know how much temptation I can resist. That Black Cock of his was magnificent. With ever thrust, even the shallow ones, the tip of his cock head rubbed against my G-Spot. It could not miss and it pushed me over the edge of control into a place where I could not help but feel pleasure.”

We seemed to be making progress and I know that my internal torment had eased considerably so I don’t know what devil prompted me to accuse, “You fancied him from the moment you saw him and that’s why you agreed to open your legs so quickly, that’s why you made such a meal of his cock and why you were so passionate with him.”

My wife’s eyes suddenly flashed, as they had on the rare occasions over the years when she had been really angry. “If it had been just the coke in the compact I was half prepared to risk that it would only mean a fine, depending on what deal he was prepared to accept. I would have agreed to suck his dick and get him off with a hand job but that was my limit. But then you had to escalate matters and make things ten times worse with your clumsy attempt to bribe him and that meant I had to do whatever he wanted.”

Anne paused for breath and then continued in a softer tone, “David, we both watched ‘Midnight express’ and we both saw that documentary, all the news reports about foreign jails and those interviews with people caught smuggling *******. If we had ended up in prison it was inevitable that we would have had to put up with years of squalid conditions, poor food and constant sexual assault with that last bit applying to you just as much as me. I know that I could put up with being raped far better than you and if it had been necessary, to save you from that, I would have let Karume fuck me every day of our holiday, no matter how horrible he turned out to be.”

She looked at me sadly. “It turned out to be a lot less than unpleasant and that bothers you. What seems to be tearing you apart in not the fact that it happened but the thought that I might have enjoyed it. Would you rather I had hated every moment and been sobbing tears all the time he was poking me?”

I tried to stutter some kind of denial but Anne carried on, “And while we are on the subject of pleasure perhaps I’m not the only one who got excitement out of Karume fucking me. I wasn’t going to mention this but from the state of your trousers earlier, you got pretty aroused yourself.” She sealed it, and I knew it.

I was mortified that she knew. With a feeling of total humiliation I crumbled into a chair and sat with my head in my hands, biting my lip to fight against total emotional breakdown. Anne said softly, “I thought that was it,” then she was by my side, arms around me and with her soft breasts pressing against my head. “It’s quite natural, there is nothing at all to be ashamed of,” she told me urgently.

“Since the beginning of time, countless men must have been ****** to watch as their partners were had by another man. In those times it was all about impregnation so as a defence mechanism, nature primes cuckolded men so that they are ready to send in vast numbers of killer sperm to destroy those of the intruder, as soon as they get the chance. That is just what happened to you and it was as much beyond your control as was my behaviour that upset you so much.” I hadn’t seen it like that. All the anger and guilt melted away like water down a shower drain.

I reached my arms round her and gave her a hug, mumbling, “I’m so very sorry for how I have behaved. I don’t know what got into me.”

“It was what got into me,” Anne said lightly but then in a more serious tone, “Darling that is all it was. Leaving aside the mental stuff, the base fact is that he put his cock inside my pussy and it meant nothing. Aside from some possible temporary stretching I am unchanged. Despite all that has happened I’m exactly the same woman I was before we left home and you are the same man. I love you just as much as I ever did, possibly a bit more, so let’s put it all behind us and enjoy our holiday.

I held her close to me, slowly caressing her back and breasts, kissing her, running my hands through her hair. With tenderness and compassion we reclaimed each other for ourselves. There was still the small, but not unimportant, issue of what was still inside of her.

I told her to undress and take a long shower. As she pulled off her panties I could tell that a bit more of Karume’s seed had leaked out of her. We both laughed when I said ‘what comes in Africa, stays in Africa’ as I tossed them into the trash. While Ann was in the shower, I asked to man at the main desk to direct me to a pharmacy where I could obtain a morning after pill. As I walked down the street to this place I reasoned that this task was the duty of a modern Cuckold, especially considering the potency of African Seed.

That night, after an excellent meal, Ann and I made love several times. Her body was still tender, but responsive, from her earlier exertions. I was able to tie my record for cuming in one night, four. But never, even though I tried my best, was I able to bring OFF Ann they way Karume had done. For her part, Ann truly enjoyed the fourth fucking I gave her. It was hard, deep and short lived, but it made her toes curl and body tense as though she was still in her 20’s. I think she liked being the center of sexual attention and pleasure of two men in one day. We fell asleep to the sounds and smells of Africa.

We enjoyed the next several days of our holiday. The inauspicious start forgotten, at least on the surface. Although taking siesta during the warmest part of the day we managed to visit many sites containing well preserved ancient structures, but the defining element of the week was the vast amount of sex. I have always enjoyed giving her oral, however, it became almost compulsive, with me spending many languid hours with my tongue licking and probing the place where Karume’s jumbo cock had been. Anne tried to reciprocate by using those oral techniques that had first sparked my jealousy. Those attempts were all short lived as her ministrations consistently brought me to the verge of ejaculation far too quickly. Still, I could not, to the best of my abilities, bring my beautiful Ann to the Orgazmic Bliss that she had experienced from her assaulter’s, her African Bull’s, cock.

Then, a devilish plan hatched in my mind. “This is Africa” the saying goes. To that I added, “What happens in Africa, stays in Africa”. To Ann’s love and sacrifice, for her ability to absolve me of my guilt, I would give her guiltless and unrestricted pleasure. I hoped that the hotel manager would recognize the name of a tall an prominent man named Karume, who happened to be an official at the airport.

Back