African Bull seeks white slut/slaves

Peter Stud

Male
Real Person
From
Germany
Hello subs, i'm Peter, 26yr old black african male in Nigeria here.....a young aggressive and dominant black man seeking white subs to use and abuse, train and make my slaves....I've never had a white pussy so i am so hungry to fuck one. Looking for a real white sub that can travel to Nigeria to meet me in person

Hello subs, i'm Peter, 26yr old black african male in Nigeria here.....a young aggressive and dominant black man seeking white subs to use and abuse, train and make my slaves....I've never had a white pussy so i am so hungry to fuck one. Looking for a real white sub that can travel to Nigeria to meet me in person

I would love to watch my wife used as a slave for your bbc.

her partner are 40 years and could travel in one of our vacation, if you are interested contact form to let us specify limits of the slave, she agrees to be humiliated by many blacks at a time

mmm so horny yes plz xxx008.JPG

Back