Africa

expatdad

Male
From
UK
I Like this 'pic' and my story mind easily pitches it into a story:

She married an older man. He was smarter, better educated and sophisticated and tried to trick the taxman.

So he took a job working for wealthy Africa, where he could hide from the taxman.

My dad, (from the young man in the picture), employed him and he does want to keep that job...

She likes what I do to her most nights and her husband so wants to keep his job (and not go home to the taxman) that he makes no fuss.

Soon she will be ready for my Dad and his kinky friends.

Attachments

• te56.jpg
    te56.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 285
No just an outline of what could be based on a random picture.

Africa was very paternalistic, The head of the Household really did control the budget for the rest of the family.

I have heard of more than one African ******* deliver up his white mistress to a ******* on the *******'s birthday as a 'present' and one incident when the 15yo birthday boy then impregnated the white mistress, which had not been intentional.

I have also known African fathers distract white fathers by 'pretending' a ******* was dating a teenage white woman when she was being brought to him leaving the white ******* thinking she was on a date with the black 'boy.'

Similarily one wealthy African 'partied' with the german parents, while sending of their daughters to be chaperoned on a safari camping trip by his 'responsible' ******* such that both daughters were ready tp party the weekend following their return.

my own ex-wife was party this sort of trickery. She once picked up one of our *******'s school friends to 'babysit' her for the weekend, promptly taking the willing girl to her lover earning 'brownie points' for herself.

I do think from observation that some older men take younger second wives to Africa knowing and in expectation of what will happen and I know of one French step-******* who took his spoilt brat of a step-******* to Africa because he wanted her to get what she deserved...

I Like this 'pic' and my story mind easily pitches it into a story:

She married an older man. He was smarter, better educated and sophisticated and tried to trick the taxman.

So he took a job working for wealthy Africa, where he could hide from the taxman.

My dad, (from the young man in the picture), employed him and he does want to keep that job...

She likes what I do to her most nights and her husband so wants to keep his job (and not go home to the taxman) that he makes no fuss.

Soon she will be ready for my Dad and his kinky friends.
who is the white girl in that pic?

No just an outline of what could be based on a random picture.

Africa was very paternalistic, The head of the Household really did control the budget for the rest of the family.

I have heard of more than one African ******* deliver up his white mistress to a ******* on the *******'s birthday as a 'present' and one incident when the 15yo birthday boy then impregnated the white mistress, which had not been intentional.

I have also known African fathers distract white fathers by 'pretending' a ******* was dating a teenage white woman when she was being brought to him leaving the white ******* thinking she was on a date with the black 'boy.'

Similarily one wealthy African 'partied' with the german parents, while sending of their daughters to be chaperoned on a safari camping trip by his 'responsible' ******* such that both daughters were ready tp party the weekend following their return.

my own ex-wife was party this sort of trickery. She once picked up one of our *******'s school friends to 'babysit' her for the weekend, promptly taking the willing girl to her lover earning 'brownie points' for herself.

Very interesting.. Are any of the stories you've wrote based on any of these incidents.. ? And if so, which ones. ?

I have not written any stories of young African men handing over their white girlfriends to rich fathers, but know of 2 instances in Zimbabwe and one in the UK when a Nigerian student handed over his 'stoned' white girlfriend to his ******* who was visiting him. It was the white girlfriend who mentioned it and her only regret was being stoned at the time.

1 found one of the instances in Zimbabwe as the white girl had claimed outrage at her African lover delivering her to his ******* but went on to admit that she had gone to the *******'s bed anyway, and that the ******* regularly had her when he was in the mood... a white woman in Africa involved in a relationship with an African male cannot dictate the terms of the relationship if she really wants the African. In Zimbabwe only half of the African population with Christian and even they kept mistresses if rich, \but half were animist.

One of my wife's lovers had three wives! The third wife was a full fledged sexual predator in her own right which I gather was very much appreciated by her husband. I rarely met his two other wives

You have to live in Africa to see real sexual domination of whites by Africans. They are not shy about showing off their conquests but are wary of other more powerful men taking the females off them!

Back