Afraid to Talk Cuckold with the Wife/GF

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
There're numerous hubbies out there who would love nothing more than to be cucked by their wives and made submissive by a black bull entering their home and taking over. But for a lot of such mean, they're yet to cross the hurdle on account of their wives/GFs never wanting to see things their own way.

Are there such hubbies or wives in here? And for those who've managed to put it through to their wives about their desire for such, kindly share how you managed to make that possible with her.

Fact is that women are either into it or they are not. No one is going to be able to convince them except you! (i.e. hubby). You know your wife better than anyone.

A lot of hubbies still find it hard bringing up the subject and they seem to prefer the bull be the one that does this job for them, and that I just don't understand.

It helps if the wife is open to such ideas such as swinging, threesomes etc. If she's prudish then you can forget trying to convert her to black cock; she's probably more concerned with fidelity than being considered a slut.

My wife initially had reservations about the swinging lifestyle. She was concerned about her moral foundation and the prospect of dealing with the label of an unfaithful wife. Fidelity was (quite understandably) an important foundation to overcome because once she crossed that line she knew there was no going back. It was important for me to support and reassure her that I was 100% behind her decision, whatever it was. Luckily for me, she gradually accepted the hotwife/cuckold aspect of swinging because it was something that suited us both to a tee. She was uncomfortable with the notion of sharing me with another woman and I was only ever into wife watching/voyeurism.

Sampling large cocks sweetened the deal for her once she was convinced I had no issues with her indulging herself.

Back