Afraid to admit this

I'm new to this and it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a gang bang with several fit, athletic black men.

Is it something that's worth making a reality? Or should I just keep it a fantasy?

the thought scared me and excites me all at the same time
It's my duty to fulfill your fantasy slut..

I'm really crazy about this fantasy, but never dared try it. One of these days I'm going to write up my fantasy and stick it in my Corrine's fantasies thread.
Me: handcuffed. Helpless. Leashed.
A huge army of black thugs, all talking rough, groping me, shamelessly pawing me. Every single cock is at least 8 inches, very hard, and every thug has not cum for at least 2 weeks.
Everyone talks in ebonics. No proper English. Or they just grunt animalistically and slap me (lightly) from time to time.
The thugs ******* me on the spot, so it is very humiliating. To add to that feeling of skin burning, maybe they shine spotlights on me so that my skin feels hot and I feel like the center of attention.
Then they fuck me for hours, cum in all my holes, and make me drip into a dog dish and eat all that semen.

Lest anyone is wondering, this is a pretty racist fantasy. After some bad experiences, I've simply learned not to ask any black man proud of his intellect to act out a thug role. And if you're really an IQ70 black thug, I simply dare not ask you to do this role play, because things might get out of hand.

Trash talking aside, a lot of black men really find it very offensive to be asked to role play beasts and brainless thugs. The black men who don't mind being brainless, are those who are brainless to begin with, and who simply don't inspire submissive feelings in me.

Back