Advice

My wife, Holly, met a guy on here not that long ago, and I just found out a few days ago. It pretty much devastated me. I really love her and I'm not sure why I'm even on this website, but I need advice. I just don't want to lose her. The whole situation sucks and I don't know why she would want this. What am I supposed to do?

My wife, Holly, met a guy on here not that long ago, and I just found out a few days ago. It pretty much devastated me. I really love her and I'm not sure why I'm even on this website, but I need advice. I just don't want to lose her. The whole situation sucks and I don't know why she would want this. What am I supposed to do?
Just enjoy together,i have told my wife that she would look sexy trying her first bbc,i think she also likes the idea.

chris, bro regardless of how you feel about her you cant stop a woman from doing what she wants to do. Only thing you can do is stop her from being with you. Keep it real bro

I know, its just hard to deal with. Im trying to accept it, its just going to be hard

Of course it's going to be hard. Mine stays hard all the time, thinking about my wife taking all those big, black cocks. Jealousy is part of the rush of sharing your wife. I'll bet she'll let you watch. Any man who's never watched his wife fuck another man just can't understand what a thrill it is. Try it and you'll probably be hooked too.

If you really care for each other you can work it out. It takes give and take on both sides. Relax, talk it over and enjoy the ride.

when i started with Blackmen it was my idea not Hubbys and when he found out it was hard for him at first but we have both come to love this lifestyle and if you two can sit down and talk this through and listen to each other i think you can move on and remain together.

Well you know Chris meeting a man is quite common for women whether on a web site, at work, or in a bus queue. Really no need to get upset over a website meeting

Back