Advice

GC123

Male
So I’m mid 30’s, white guy, recently single. I’m in good shape and have a good job. UK based. I’m looking to find my next relationship but would love to find a girl that’s into black guys. I’m not interested in becoming a sissy or a cuck, I would like us to have sex and have a ‘normal’ relationship in all other respects. Would even like my own children one day tbh. I just know it would be a lot of fun to go out together at weekends and pick up a black guy, or eventually have a regular bull come and join us. I’m not into anything bi but I love MMF and would obviously be happy to do clean up.

So my question is, how do I find this girl!?

My thoughts so far is that my best bet is to date a girl that I know is into black guys and wait until the relationship is a little bit established before I bring up the idea of going and pulling a black guy together. Does this seem sensible and has anyone had any luck with this?

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks in advance 🙏

So I’m mid 30’s, white guy, recently single. I’m in good shape and have a good job. UK based. I’m looking to find my next relationship but would love to find a girl that’s into black guys. I’m not interested in becoming a sissy or a cuck, I would like us to have sex and have a ‘normal’ relationship in all other respects. Would even like my own children one day tbh. I just know it would be a lot of fun to go out together at weekends and pick up a black guy, or eventually have a regular bull come and join us. I’m not into anything bi but I love MMF and would obviously be happy to do clean up.

So my question is, how do I find this girl!?

My thoughts so far is that my best bet is to date a girl that I know is into black guys and wait until the relationship is a little bit established before I bring up the idea of going and pulling a black guy together. Does this seem sensible and has anyone had any luck with this?

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks in advance 🙏
I'll message u

Back