advice

My hubby is not a sissy, but over time, he has become more submissive, and curious about bi-encounters. I honestly think it was 2 things....1) a very dominant bull that wanted to turn him bi. that bull, eventually got my hubby to stroke his cock. 2) me, pegging my hubby with one of my dildos. He started playing with it himself, i caught him, and then i pegged him. The more i pegged him, the more he seemed to take on submissive and even feminine traits.

My hubby is not a sissy, but over time, he has become more submissive, and curious about bi-encounters. I honestly think it was 2 things....1) a very dominant bull that wanted to turn him bi. that bull, eventually got my hubby to stroke his cock. 2) me, pegging my hubby with one of my dildos. He started playing with it himself, i caught him, and then i pegged him. The more i pegged him, the more he seemed to take on submissive and even feminine traits.
Wow now make him try panties

Wow now make him try panties

I don't know if he will ever be really "feminized" and I can't imagine him wearing women's clothes. He is pretty masculine and dominant in different settings. And he is also resistant or at least very conflicted about bisexuality.

But with the right bull, I think he can be persuaded to assume a sub role to both me and the bull. Something about being around a sexually far-superior man with an imposing cock can bring that out in men, I think.

I think there might also be something physiological about pegging and prostate stimulation. Maybe it releases female hormones? I swear his cock shrunk a bit, and he was definitely more submissive and emotional during those times. Even cried once during a pegging orgasm.

I don't know if he will ever be really "feminized" and I can't imagine him wearing women's clothes. He is pretty masculine and dominant in different settings. And he is also resistant or at least very conflicted about bisexuality.

But with the right bull, I think he can be persuaded to assume a sub role to both me and the bull. Something about being around a sexually far-superior man with an imposing cock can bring that out in men, I think.

I think there might also be something physiological about pegging and prostate stimulation. Maybe it releases female hormones? I swear his cock shrunk a bit, and he was definitely more submissive and emotional during those times. Even cried once during a pegging orgasm.
He lovedit then he just don't wanna tell u

The male anal prostate orgasm is more like the female orgasm and completely different from the male penile orgasm. As others have said, the emotions that you witnessed are probably your husband coming to terms with his enjoyment of pegging and acceptance of his role as a bottom to his wife.

Thats how it all starts.He touched the cock that gave his wife pleasure.It felt nice.Then you pegged him.The fact he is playing with toys on his own shows you what he has been thinking of.He has likely had prostate orgasms.This is totaly different than the orgasms you have from being the one doing the driving.lol.

The male anal prostate orgasm is more like the female orgasm and completely different from the male penile orgasm. As others have said, the emotions that you witnessed are probably your husband coming to terms with his enjoyment of pegging and acceptance of his role as a bottom to his wife.
Can you tell me more about prostate orgasms? What they feel like, and if they have an effect on men's hormones or bodies over time? I haven't asked him about this because it's kind of a sensitive subject (no pun intended). He felt he was being emasculated by my pegging and we haven't done it since.

Thats how it all starts.He touched the cock that gave his wife pleasure.It felt nice.Then you pegged him.The fact he is playing with toys on his own shows you what he has been thinking of.He has likely had prostate orgasms.This is totaly different than the orgasms you have from being the one doing the driving.lol.
Same questions as above for you...can you tell me more about prostate orgasms? So curious as to what my hubby was experiencing and if/how it might have changed him.

Last edited:
Can you tell me more about prostate orgasms? What they feel like, and if they have an effect on men's hormones or bodies over time? I haven't asked him about this because it's kind of a sensitive subject (no pun intended). He felt he was being emasculated by my pegging and we haven't done it since.
It is like having a mini orgasm in your butt.No throbing dick followed by another orgasm that is stronger.It is similar to a woman riding wave after wave of orgasm until finally reaching a crashing crescendo of bliss.The cum will just run out your dick and there will likely be much more of it.As far as bad effects i know of none.

Sounds to me like he wants to explore this on his own and decide if he likes.It is a sensitive subject with men for sure.We are manly men but then find out we can find pleasure in an unmanly role.Something he has to decide if he likes.

It is like having a mini orgasm in your butt.No throbing dick followed by another orgasm that is stronger.It is similar to a woman riding wave after wave of orgasm until finally reaching a crashing crescendo of bliss.The cum will just run out your dick and there will likely be much more of it.As far as bad effects i know of none.
Thank you! Does it feel more emotional? Deeper? Does it make you feel more vulnerable and submissive afterward? I'm struggling for the right words, and sorry for all the questions. I was surprised (and turned on) by hubbys reaction. maybe i should post this as a separate thread...

Last edited:
seems logical progression

very interesting

Thank you! Does it feel more emotional? Deeper? Does it make you feel more vulnerable and submissive afterward? I'm struggling for the right words, and sorry for all the questions. I was surprised (and turned on) by hubbys reaction. maybe i should post this as a separate thread...
I've never been pegged but I know that inserting a vibrating egg and then turning on made me immediately cum could not stop that from happening. And yes it did feel quite good

some guys cannot surrender their self identity easily. might try taking off your damp panties and putting them on your hubby's head. maybe some man panties, they're everywhere now, to be training-wheels. don't forget positive reinforcements.

Back