Advice sought - new young UK couple

Hey guys and girls,

So I would really like to get some advice on my current situation and re-introducing my girlfriend to the cuckold lifestyle. Apologies this will be a slightly lengthy post...

We’re both young, athletic and fit professionals. My girlfriend used to be pretty slutty before we met and has always been open to trying new things. About a year ago I brought up the idea of a threesome with another guy as a birthday present for her. She agreed and seemed very turned on by the idea - i went down on her one evening and started to talk about would you like another guy to be licking your pussy... her moans were clear and she screamed “fuck yes”.
So anyway we got talking to a couple of guys off the net. I helped pick the short list and focused on our age, but extremely well built with a decent sized cock. I’m pretty in shape but I want my girlfriend to experience a seriously in shape and well packaged guy and by the look on her face she got very turned on.
Things progressed up to her birthday and we had chosen the perfect guy. I can remember showing a pic of “Dave” and his rippling six pack as he plunged his cock into another girl (one of the pics on his profile) to my girlfriend. I asked her “ do you wish this was you”.... the message I got back was unashamedly “‘mmm yes”.
Everything pointed in the right direction but on the night the guy let us down and wasn’t communicating. On the day we started talking to another couple and ended up meeting them instead before going back to ours. It just wasnt the hot scenario we envisaged and we swapped for some very drunken brief sex all on the same bed. The guy just didn’t do it for her and was pretty weedy.
Things after were fine and we joked about it. But I never got to give her that special present.
It’s now a year later and I re-introduced the idea last week by texting dirty to my girlfriend. I told her outright that she didn’t get her present and I would like to try and arrange her threesome again. She said she would think about it and would like to make it happen - but I’m finding it hard to progress it again to the level we had last year. Any suggestions ?

To give you an idea of where we were in the run up to meeting “Dave”. I had bought her new crotchless underwear for her to wear just on the night. We would message all on kik in a group and it was clear my girlfriend wanted his cock. I had explained to her that I wanted to see her enjoy herself and take Dave’s cock and she was very happy and willing to....
I would love to get back to this level of interest and excitement with her ....

Back