advice should i tell my brother-in-law the true

would you tell your brother-in-law about his gf cheating on him with a black guy

• Total voters
hi there well have a ? i've been taken my gf sister to met a black guy in the hood while her man was in prison i feel sorry for the dude her whole family knows and makes fun of him so should i tell him

hi there well have a ? i've been taken my gf sister to met a black guy in the hood while her man was in prison i feel sorry for the dude her whole family knows and makes fun of him so should i tell him

sese & cuck ... Let me be sure I have this straight ... you're aiding and abetting a woman to cheat on a man while that man is in prison, and now you're thinking of snitching on the man she's cheating with, and that man she's cheating with is in the hood?
What the fuck do you have, a personal Death Wish or something?
I swear, I think IQs are dropping all around this world ... :rolleyes:

Some humor to go along with this one ... lol

pic_MindYourOwnBusiness.jpg

well her man went to prison for to many dui he's not a killer

Here's some interesting info regarding DUIs in the USA:
:) 2011 Highway Statistics show that 9,878 people died on the highways due to DUIs ... that's 38% of ALL highway deaths in 2011. Of those highway deaths, 1,140 were children under the age of 14.

.... i've been taken my gf sister to met a black guy in the hood while her man was in prison i feel sorry for the dude her whole family knows and makes fun of him so should i tell him ....

....... ok but im saying he a punk that y his women cheating on him

So you you don't respect him enough to worry that he might flip, get a gun and smoke some ass and you think he's a punk, BUT you feel sorry for him? :confused:

Why do I get the feeling you just want to humiliate him and start some ******* by telling him what's going down and that everyone is making fun of him? :unsure:

Why do I get the feeling you just want to humiliate him and start some ******* by telling him what's going down and that everyone is making fun of him? :unsure:

Maybe the first thing that will get broken will be his nose ... poetic justice! :)

Back