Advice please: How do I make my ex our cuckold?

Mandy

Female
Gold Member
From
DC, US
What a night, my man Jamal dropped me off at home just before midnight(EST), and waiting for me in my building's lobby was none other than Matt (my white ex bf). He had been waiting there for two hours. I did tell him he could swing by tonight to get his redskin jersey, but Jamal had brought me to his place and no amount of phone calls were going to pull me away from Jamal's gorgeous body. Any how Matt was a little nervous when I invited him up, he said he really needed to talk to me about some things. I've been getting calls, texts, letters, even poems haha after Matt and I decided to "take a break". After asking me if I was with the new man I had been seeing, I told him flat out yes. He seemed upset that i forgot that we had plans and then wouldn't even answer his calls. I just calmly told him that he had completely slipped my mind and that I was very busy and that's why I didn't answer the phone. I know he wanted to ask what i was busy with, but he was scared of the answer. Then he started unloading all the i miss you, need you, think about you, can't sleep without you, you are the love of my life, meant to be, ******* on me. During the middle of his rant Jamal called me so I cut Matt off dead in his tracks and told him I need to answer it. I am wild about Jamal and the couldn't hide my smile upon hearing his sexy thug voice. Matt was sighing loud and rolling his eyes so I went to my bedroom and shut the door. After talking with Jamal for almost 20 mins I came out of my room to find Matt furious. He started pacing around and whining about me not answering his calls and then leaving him there in the middle of pouring his heart out to speak with Jamal for 20 mins. He then reassured me how certain he was that we belong together and all that romantic *******, right then my phone chimed( signaling a picture message). After looking at the pic for no more than 10-12 seconds, Matt lost it. He wasn't whining or complaining but instead he was yelling and cussing at me, "What the fuck I'm trying to talk to you, what was that?". He knew it was a pic message but I told him it wasn't anything. "Bullshit your a liar, you smiled and did your tounge thing"(when im turned on sometimes the tip of my tongue slides between my teeth, a quirk Matt used to think was sexy) he almost called me a bitch, then caught himself and said I was "acting like a bitch to him". I was calm until the word bitch came out of his mouth, that's something I never tolerated. But I quickly got myself under control and told him to chill or go home, I ran into my room telling Matt I was looking for something i wanted to give him. I intentionally left my phone right on the table by the couch where we had been talking. I stayed in my room 'looking' for something, while giggling with excitement because I knew he was going to look at my phone and see the pic Jamal sent me. I knew that when he looked at my phone he was going to come face to face with the reason for my lack of interest in him. the picture was of Jamal's dick, as Jamal laid on his back he
aimed his phone at his massive erection as it stood straight up and reached for the sky. I'm pretty sure Matt went through the picture gallery on my phone, which has pics of my man's abs, butt, chest, dick, one of them is of me giving him a blow job. When i came back out of my room Matt fumbled with my phone and like a clutz dropped it back to the table. I asked him what he was doing, he hesitated before saying he was checking the time. He looked like he had seen a ghost. for minutes he barely said a thing and was staring off, appearing to be deep in thought. He commented on my outfit looking really good, and I told him Jamal likes it when I dress up and wear mini's. I threw on my white 'pink' sweat shorts and a white tank cuz I wanted to get ready for bed as i changed I caught Matt sneaking glances at me. I invited him to watch tv for a bit with me. I hopped on my bed and Matt sat next to me as we had done countless times before as a couple. He finally perked up a bit and told me he always thought I had the best ass he had ever seen. I playfully popped to my knees and stuck my ass out giving it a little shake I asked him if he still thinks so. He didnt answer he just looked at me sadly then stared back at the tv. I reclined myself right next to him, our thighs touching, I could feel his ******* pressure rise it had been months since he has gotten any from anyone. After about ten mins of silence as he worked up the courage to make a move, he put his hand on my thigh. I moved my leg away immedieately. I thought he might actually start sobbing right there! he looked dejected and i was about to send him home when a T.I. video came on t.v. God I love T.I, I said to Matt that I loved T.I and tht he was so hot. On that note Matt said he needed to go, he looked devastated as he left. It's been an hour since he left and I cant stop thinking about turning him into a cuckold, I know he has potential. Plus he would do anything for me. He's a very insecure man and I know he's intimidated by black guys, i noticed that a while before we broke up. He's coming apart at the seams and is really crushed by my lack of interest. I love seeing him squirm, it actually makes me get hot. Is this guy cuckold material? If so whats my next move? any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks you guys I love this site!

Go for it, sounds like you could be in for what you like with this cucky guy, hes gonna want to help you get ready to meet your Jamal probabably!
Good luck is all I can say.
I am a cucky guy and I know that women acting in this way does it for me.

He already is one he just dosent know it yet, you have to showvhim the truth.

And when are you going to post some pictures?
Where are you from baby? I like what i see in your hand, not sure when I'm posting my pic's, but if you start a conversation with me, I could send one for you. get at me

He already is one he just dosent know it yet, you have to showvhim the truth.

And when are you going to post some pictures?
and by the way, you were right he is our cuck and doesn't know it yet, but I'm about to tell his worthless white ass, haha. I'm telling you i'm so close, I've got him wrapped around my little finger and eating out of my hand. Meanwhile he's down right intimidated and scared of my MAN. I had them together earlier and lil matt was squirming in his seat. I'm giving matt false hope and plan to use his obsession over me as a means of cuckolding him. I saw his frustration build all night but he was too scared and insecure to make a move with Jamal there. Anyway get at me markglad, I want to see your big dick now!

Hey Mandy,
It sounds like you got Matt right where you want him. By having him want you bad then he is already in the right mindset for you to begin his introduction as your obedient little slave and servant. Clean up boy too if you decide that might be fun for you to watch, and feel.

I think your best move right now would be to start making Matt earn his way. You know what he likes to see you do or wear and what he likes to hear you say so make sure he doesn't see or hear that unless he does what you say. Let him know that you are considering spending more time with him and if he wants that then he must understand and accept that you will be in control.

It's good that he hasn't gotten any from anyone in a while. That makes him even more dependent on you. Plus that beats down his self confidence too which makes him more vulnerable to your wishes. I don't think he realizes just how lucky he is right now with the situation that you are wanting from him. If I was him you wouldn't be trying to figure out how to make him do what you want because you would already be enjoying all that fun.

Go for it! I know you can pull this off and get him turned into what you want him to be for you.

and by the way, you were right he is our cuck and doesn't know it yet, but I'm about to tell his worthless white ass, haha. I'm telling you i'm so close, I've got him wrapped around my little finger and eating out of my hand. Meanwhile he's down right intimidated and scared of my MAN. I had them together earlier and lil matt was squirming in his seat. I'm giving matt false hope and plan to use his obsession over me as a means of cuckolding him. I saw his frustration build all night but he was too scared and insecure to make a move with Jamal there. Anyway get at me markglad, I want to see your big dick now!

He will be eating out of your pussy if you let him,after your bbc has cum in you.lol

Sounds so familiar. We started having BBC threesomes close to a year ago now. When I wanted to stop she refused. Now I go along so I don't lose her. At first, it was a "false hope" as you put it. Now though, she gets very turned on knowing I stay even though she offers me no hope at all. It was a progression of steps. Now I do anything she asks ... including obeying her lover's commands. For me it's been total emasculation. For her it's been erotic entertainment.

Sounds so familiar. We started having BBC threesomes close to a year ago now. When I wanted to stop she refused. Now I go along so I don't lose her. At first, it was a "false hope" as you put it. Now though, she gets very turned on knowing I stay even though she offers me no hope at all. It was a progression of steps. Now I do anything she asks ... including obeying her lover's commands. For me it's been total emasculation. For her it's been erotic entertainment.

It's also a power and control statement being made by both of them as they now have you right where they want you, submissively awaiting their next command along with the enjoyment of observing you carry it out. It is certainly something that is becoming more and more popular and practiced.

What a night, my man Jamal dropped me off at home just before midnight(EST), and waiting for me in my building's lobby was none other than Matt (my white ex bf). He had been waiting there for two hours. I did tell him he could swing by tonight to get his redskin jersey, but Jamal had brought me to his place and no amount of phone calls were going to pull me away from Jamal's gorgeous body. Any how Matt was a little nervous when I invited him up, he said he really needed to talk to me about some things. I've been getting calls, texts, letters, even poems haha after Matt and I decided to "take a break". After asking me if I was with the new man I had been seeing, I told him flat out yes. He seemed upset that i forgot that we had plans and then wouldn't even answer his calls. I just calmly told him that he had completely slipped my mind and that I was very busy and that's why I didn't answer the phone. I know he wanted to ask what i was busy with, but he was scared of the answer. Then he started unloading all the i miss you, need you, think about you, can't sleep without you, you are the love of my life, meant to be, ******* on me. During the middle of his rant Jamal called me so I cut Matt off dead in his tracks and told him I need to answer it. I am wild about Jamal and the couldn't hide my smile upon hearing his sexy thug voice. Matt was sighing loud and rolling his eyes so I went to my bedroom and shut the door. After talking with Jamal for almost 20 mins I came out of my room to find Matt furious. He started pacing around and whining about me not answering his calls and then leaving him there in the middle of pouring his heart out to speak with Jamal for 20 mins. He then reassured me how certain he was that we belong together and all that romantic *******, right then my phone chimed( signaling a picture message). After looking at the pic for no more than 10-12 seconds, Matt lost it. He wasn't whining or complaining but instead he was yelling and cussing at me, "What the fuck I'm trying to talk to you, what was that?". He knew it was a pic message but I told him it wasn't anything. "Bullshit your a liar, you smiled and did your tounge thing"(when im turned on sometimes the tip of my tongue slides between my teeth, a quirk Matt used to think was sexy) he almost called me a bitch, then caught himself and said I was "acting like a bitch to him". I was calm until the word bitch came out of his mouth, that's something I never tolerated. But I quickly got myself under control and told him to chill or go home, I ran into my room telling Matt I was looking for something i wanted to give him. I intentionally left my phone right on the table by the couch where we had been talking. I stayed in my room 'looking' for something, while giggling with excitement because I knew he was going to look at my phone and see the pic Jamal sent me. I knew that when he looked at my phone he was going to come face to face with the reason for my lack of interest in him. the picture was of Jamal's dick, as Jamal laid on his back he
aimed his phone at his massive erection as it stood straight up and reached for the sky. I'm pretty sure Matt went through the picture gallery on my phone, which has pics of my man's abs, butt, chest, dick, one of them is of me giving him a blow job. When i came back out of my room Matt fumbled with my phone and like a clutz dropped it back to the table. I asked him what he was doing, he hesitated before saying he was checking the time. He looked like he had seen a ghost. for minutes he barely said a thing and was staring off, appearing to be deep in thought. He commented on my outfit looking really good, and I told him Jamal likes it when I dress up and wear mini's. I threw on my white 'pink' sweat shorts and a white tank cuz I wanted to get ready for bed as i changed I caught Matt sneaking glances at me. I invited him to watch tv for a bit with me. I hopped on my bed and Matt sat next to me as we had done countless times before as a couple. He finally perked up a bit and told me he always thought I had the best ass he had ever seen. I playfully popped to my knees and stuck my ass out giving it a little shake I asked him if he still thinks so. He didnt answer he just looked at me sadly then stared back at the tv. I reclined myself right next to him, our thighs touching, I could feel his ******* pressure rise it had been months since he has gotten any from anyone. After about ten mins of silence as he worked up the courage to make a move, he put his hand on my thigh. I moved my leg away immedieately. I thought he might actually start sobbing right there! he looked dejected and i was about to send him home when a T.I. video came on t.v. God I love T.I, I said to Matt that I loved T.I and tht he was so hot. On that note Matt said he needed to go, he looked devastated as he left. It's been an hour since he left and I cant stop thinking about turning him into a cuckold, I know he has potential. Plus he would do anything for me. He's a very insecure man and I know he's intimidated by black guys, i noticed that a while before we broke up. He's coming apart at the seams and is really crushed by my lack of interest. I love seeing him squirm, it actually makes me get hot. Is this guy cuckold material? If so whats my next move? any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks you guys I love this site!
To be honest and direct yes he is cuckold material and I think that you know that he's ready to do ANYTHING.. you can can start slowly or in his case you can basically just lay out everything that you want

People really believe this? According to the profile, this is a 33 year old woman. The girl in the avatar photo can't be much older than 16.

People really believe this? According to the profile, this is a 33 year old woman. The girl in the avatar photo can't be much older than 16.
Don't try to hurt yourself over analyzing the OP's profile there Matlock. There's all kinds of reasons why that profile pic may or may not be anything to do with the opp including the fact of anonymity online for some women tends to be important ,. Like I said don't strain yourself

Don't try to hurt yourself over analyzing the OP's profile there Matlock. There's all kinds of reasons why that profile pic may or may not be anything to do with the opp including the fact of anonymity online for some women tends to be important ,. Like I said don't strain yourself

It took 2 clicks. You can believe if you like. Either way, very old post (already mentioned) and that user hasn't visited the site in 2 years.

Back