Advice on swinging?

DarkPrince88

Male
Real Person
From
TN, US
Never looked into this seriously but was always interested and have a friend who is curious about the lifestyle. Her question to me was do I know any good swinger sites that increase chances of meeting in person? So I'm now asking my friends here for advise, what is a good reliable site?

You can search for swinger clubs in your city - that should give you a good list of places where you can go to swing. Alternately, there are sites online (well known) that you'll come across again, if you search for them.

Since this is B2W, I am less inclined to name them here in a post. Good luck, with your hunt!

You can search for swinger clubs in your city - that should give you a good list of places where you can go to swing. Alternately, there are sites online (well known) that you'll come across again, if you search for them.

Since this is B2W, I am less inclined to name them here in a post. Good luck, with your hunt!
Lol ya I feel you, no need to plug any other site. Thanks that helped, I told my friend how good this site was going and she wondered if any others like it brought real results

Back