Advice on serving my Queen

My wife has become a cock queen over the years. I have encouraged her to take larger and larger to see what how big she can take. I is so wonderful just how stretched she can become.

To start, I’ll admit that as of now, my girl has never given hints to hooking up with any other guy. Should she ever...I am open to hearing her desires and help fulfilling them.

First though, I’d like to help make her understand her place in our relationship, especially the bedroom. SHE is the alpha...she is my Queen. I only truly desire HER pleasure. This type of thinking has evolved over the course of our 10+ year relationship. When I am pleasing her, I am not looking to get anything in return...she does not feel this way and usually insists she return the favor. Usually with sex or a hand job. Blow jobs are luckily super rare, though she will suck me for a minute or two to get me hard and wet before sliding onto it. I always cringe when she feels the need to do that. I do not deserve it.

Any tips on getting the idea in her head to put her sexual needs in front of mine. I’d prefer she pretends my cock doesn’t exist. I know she already prefers I just eat and worship her pussy but for some reason she doesn’t believe me when I tell her “I’m fine, I don’t want to cum tonight”. It’s like she feels guilty. On the nights that she does believe me, she appears to be glowing. I give her multiple orgasms over the course of an hour long worship session and then we just cuddle and NOT ONE MENTION OF MY COCK OR MY OWN CUMMING. Oh man...the bliss to hear her actually talk ONLY of my oral services and how much she loves my tongue. I feel it’s her tiny window of sexual truth. It’s why she doesn’t suck me to completion...it’s why my cock is only in her mouth for less than one minute...it’s why she prefers to be on top during sex...it’s why more than half the time she pleasures me...it’s only with her hand.

She is my goddess and I want her to be aware of that.
Hey i am exactly like you same position i usually spend abt an hour massaging and kissing her feet then ill go and give her a few orgasms with my tongue.. after a few mins shell ask me if I want sex and I sometimes say no its ok my pleasure is serving you

Hey i am exactly like you same position i usually spend abt an hour massaging and kissing her feet then ill go and give her a few orgasms with my tongue.. after a few mins shell ask me if I want sex and I sometimes say no its ok my pleasure is serving you
I only wish I am there at that moment and give her what she deserves

Back